Wordforge Loves Theocracy

The Question

Eternal
There's no other way to explain their rabid Islamophilia. A theocracy that brutally oppresses women, abuses both women and children, legally persecutes homosexuals (or simply murders them), is virulently intolerant of other religions as well as atheists. These are all the things that, any one of which, sends Wrodfrodge into screaming conniptions when they even suspect that a Republican (which we all know are exclusively Christians; at least, we all know that if we're the simpletons on the left) secretly holds such beliefs.

But Islam? A vicious, violent, actual theocracy which holds all of the above absurd and animalistic beliefs to be dogma? Which acts on them openly, regularly?

Free pass from Wrodfrodge. Not only that, but if you point any of that out, in their domain, they eject you for being "racist", as if one even could be "racist" against a violent theocracy any more than killing Nazis in WW2 was "racist" against white people just because the Nazis happened to be white.

The Question

Eternal
Oh, and to cut one argument off at the pass:

Before some WF shitass comes in here and tries to lecture me about "there's no such thing as morality" or some other post-modernist faggotry, reckon with what you're doing: trying to apply your morality. If there's no such thing as morality, then yours is no more valid than mine and, moreover, you defeat your own attempt to discredit mine when you assign value to your own.

So before you even type a single letter, shut the fuck up and give up on it. At least I have an ethos. Your entire ethos is predicated upon you not having an ethos.

If that seems bizarre and absurd? You're right. It is. But that's the post-modernist left. Bizarre and absurd. They believe there's no objective reality, no fact, and no morality. They then proceed from those tenets to tell the rest of us how we're supposed to live, which betrays their own philosophy that all truth is only narrative and all morality is subjective.

They're retards, in other words, who don't even believe in their own philosophy.

BROWNFOOT

o_O

Tch. Doo. Dafuk u talkin bouts? Theo crazy? U mean dis foo?

bHGguZi.png

Dat muh fucka aint crazy, he BORING.

I aint even KNO wut all dat otha shit u be yappin bout. Muh fuckaz needa make sum damn CENTS

UP chuck!

*laughing*

*humpin a tree*

:bill:

The Question

Eternal
*bump* because Blackfoot's meta-ass thread about his own forum is stupid. Therefore, *bump*

The Question

Eternal
And rrrrrrrrrrrrrre-bump. Same reason as before.

The Question

Eternal
RrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRE-BUMP!

Because WF's total and depthless hypocrisy when it comes to the subject of theocracy bears pointing out, as often as possible.

You can't be for LGBTLAKSDFALSKDFASJLKFLAUKSJLASKUJHAPWOIRJHAWSIUEHYLSDAKZHFASLKURIWAE rights and for womens' rights and at the same time be an Islamophile without being a massive, flaming hypocrite.

Starship Coyote

Original Gangster!
Wordforge, like EI, jumped the shark long ago for me.

Really, beneath my attention these days, but then I don't have the taste for trolling like I once did. Maybe when I become a crochedy old man I'll get back into the swing of it.

The Question

Eternal
Still important. Still bump.

The Question

Eternal
BTW I'm not bumping this to get people to talk about it. Everybody knows what I said in the OP is true, it's self evident. I'm bumping this to keep chuckiefuck's thread's head underwater until it stops twitching.

The Question

Eternal
No, because fuck Blackfoot and his forumjacking.

The Question

Eternal
NOPE! Fuck you and your copypasta, stoop anchor.

The Question

Eternal
Bump, because fucking bootlip mongoloid stoop anchor has a learning disability.

Oerdin

Permabanning Ramen for trolling in the red room, where trolling is specifically allowed, seems to prove what little Eichmanns they really are.

The Question

Eternal
Some animals are more equal than others.

Volpone

Zombie Hunter
I dunno. I think I'm still "friends" with him on...no, he's probably a victim of my vendetta war with FaceBook, but I could certainly track him down there if need be. I'm sure he'd give Eggs conniption fits here.