Wordforge Loves Theocracy

Volpone

Zombie Hunter
Aren't you the chick who fucks donkeys in Tijuana on weekends as a side gig?

The Question

Eternal
Wow, aren’t you the white supremacist slut who will follow anyone that bashes brown ppl to the ends of the earth

xR4r0AY.jpg

Starship Coyote

Original Gangster!
Wow, aren’t you the white supremacist slut who will follow anyone that bashes brown ppl to the ends of the earth

Wow, aren't you the mammy who used to clean my grandmother's house?

Volpone

Zombie Hunter
No. She's a lot stupider than she seems. Flashlight was dead-on when he named her Queen of the Tards. Stupid and hateful. And donkey fucking. Stupid hateful donkey fucker.

The Question

Eternal
Isn't that the name of a sandwich they sell at one of those Route 66 nostalgia themed cafes? The Stupid Hateful Donkey Fucker with cheese?

Starship Coyote

Original Gangster!
No. She's a lot stupider than she seems. Flashlight was dead-on when he named her Queen of the Tards. Stupid and hateful. And donkey fucking. Stupid hateful donkey fucker.

Oh, a typical Democrat then.

The Question

Eternal
That's one tasty god damn burger!

The Question

Eternal
Uma Thurman was strangely hawt in that, despite her severe case of Lackatitty.

Volpone

Zombie Hunter
A quick story to help sum up Anna: I confess that, from time to time, I log onto WF. I like to occasionally post to my Blue Room thread (some things don't go on Facebook but also I don't feel like saving them in a Word document that no one will ever read) and the other day I uploaded a photo of the van I'm working on to a Green Room picture thread. I popped in and noticed that I had a rep. Clicked on it, figuring Lanzman or someone had "liked" the van picture or the latest tale of Dilbertesque nonsense from work. Nope. It was Anna. "Disagreeing"* with a post I made. Eight years ago.

So yes. Besides whatever shit hatemongering online rag has her spun up on whatever one-sided fake news at the moment, she also spends her time trolling through decade old threads, looking for things to be offended by. She's a retard. And angry, donkey-fucking retard.

*Disagree is kind of like a negrep. Only it doesn't do anything or have any ramifications except that I know a retard is upset by me. So what.

Volpone

Zombie Hunter
Oh look, and the self-important idiot who ruined Wordforge doesn't like the truth. Big surprise there.

Oerdin

A quick story to help sum up Anna: I confess that, from time to time, I log onto WF. I like to occasionally post to my Blue Room thread (some things don't go on Facebook but also I don't feel like saving them in a Word document that no one will ever read) and the other day I uploaded a photo of the van I'm working on to a Green Room picture thread. I popped in and noticed that I had a rep. Clicked on it, figuring Lanzman or someone had "liked" the van picture or the latest tale of Dilbertesque nonsense from work. Nope. It was Anna. "Disagreeing"* with a post I made. Eight years ago.

So yes. Besides whatever shit hatemongering online rag has her spun up on whatever one-sided fake news at the moment, she also spends her time trolling through decade old threads, looking for things to be offended by. She's a retard. And angry, donkey-fucking retard.

*Disagree is kind of like a negrep. Only it doesn't do anything or have any ramifications except that I know a retard is upset by me. So what.

About a week ago she went into a thread from 2014 to meg rep every post I made in it back then. It hadn’t been bumped so either she searched for it or they have a creepy stalker thread over at their private forum Speakeasy at Cybertavern. Either way those losers need to get lives.

The Question

Eternal
Well, you defied The Party, y'know.

The Question

Eternal
And it remains true, to this day: Islam actually is a brutally, violently enforced theocracy. It is everything the left screams and wails and bitches that Christians "secretly want" when they won't bake gay wedding cakes.

Islam is actually doing ALL that horror movie shit, and the left won't say a fucking thing against Islam. But let the Ned Flanders set step a fucking millimeter out of line and the Richard Dawkins fanboys bust out the pitchforks and torches.

Which is why, though I'm an atheist myself, I call fucking BULLSHIT on "atheist morality." If there actually was any such thing, these fuckers would be moral and criticize the real threat to secular freedom -- Islam.

The Question

Eternal
Like hell. That shit is coming for all of us.