Wordforge Loves Theocracy

The Question

Eternal
No kidding, though, it’s not overselling it to point out that orthodox Islam is an existential threat to every non-Muslim. You will never appease them into leaving you in peace. Ignoring this threat will absolutely not make it go away.

The Question

Eternal
Samuel Clemens didn’t murder over three thousand Americans in a single day just for not being writers.

A quick story to help sum up Anna: I confess that, from time to time, I log onto WF. I like to occasionally post to my Blue Room thread (some things don't go on Facebook but also I don't feel like saving them in a Word document that no one will ever read) and the other day I uploaded a photo of the van I'm working on to a Green Room picture thread. I popped in and noticed that I had a rep. Clicked on it, figuring Lanzman or someone had "liked" the van picture or the latest tale of Dilbertesque nonsense from work. Nope. It was Anna. "Disagreeing"* with a post I made. Eight years ago.

So yes. Besides whatever shit hatemongering online rag has her spun up on whatever one-sided fake news at the moment, she also spends her time trolling through decade old threads, looking for things to be offended by. She's a retard. And angry, donkey-fucking retard.

*Disagree is kind of like a negrep. Only it doesn't do anything or have any ramifications except that I know a retard is upset by me. So what.
Sometimes I get GFY from her from things I posted weeks earlier. She never agrees with anything I've said, all I ever get is GFY. It happens at least once a month and I was beggining to think I was the only one that she does this too. As it turns out, Forbin gets them a lot as well. Forbin. She's racist towards white people and carries a deep hatred for anyone on the right. Then has the nerve to call other people racist. In short, she's retarded.

Starship Coyote

Original Gangster!
Well, to be honest, it doesn't help when assholes like me go over there and do things like... posting a pic of the Obamas photoshopped as chimps... stuff like that.

You can expect her, as a member of an oppressed minority that dinduniffin, to sour a little.