Wordforge to Annex Troll Kingdom?!

Tyrant

So missmanners is engaged to Techman, a filthy Turdforge native. Quite the West Side Story.

Do these inane, Republobotic sacks of contemptuous shite and lameness plan to set up a guest room for themselves, thinking they've one-upped TK somehow?

Discuss, unless you're a Turdforger.

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom
If you're really fucking Jenna, you could be gay :bigass:

thelurker

Why is this such shock news around here? They've been engaged for ages. I hope they're happy.

FBI parte due

Folces Weard
It's not, for most people.

Tyrant

thelurker said:
Why is this such shock news around here? They've been engaged for ages.
No one around here knows it, and this is supposed to be her home forum. Rather odd, wouldn't you say?

Tyrant

Hmmm, indeed, this information gives one pause. . .
Quite.

I think someone's been a naughty fibber.

Tyrant

Ah, then the WFers are simply liars. Thank you for clearing this up.

Techman

Messenger said:
Ah, then the WFers are simply liars. Thank you for clearing this up.
I wouldn't put the deed to the farm on that. :devious:

So which is it, Techman? Are you doing MM or do wish you were doing her on a regular basis? Inquiring minds want to know so that we don't waste our time wooing a woman who's already spoken for. :bigass:

Tyrant

faceman said:
That's right, WF made the whole thing up to...troll...you all.

:roll:
That's a rather strong statement coming from a cunt such as yourself. Are you placing all of WF's honor on this one fact? Because I'd really like to know if you dolts think you know more about my own forum mistress than us shite TKers do.

faceman

Rebel
In this case it appears we do, unless you're just pretending to be completely out of the loop.

Tyrant

faceman said:
In this case it appears we do, unless you're just pretending to be completely out of the loop.
Troll Kingdom isn't pretending to be out of the loop. I assure you that this is the first that TK has heard of missmanners, our darling mistress, being engaged to someone.

I think your Techman is a lying little punk who has you as a chorus of dancers, and until missmanners comes to defend her 'fiance' here at TK, that's exactly what you and he will be, you Turdforge piece of shit.