Wordforge to Annex Troll Kingdom?!

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom
SLAP THAT BITXCH

The Listkeeper

I'm not wearing any panties!!
missmanners said:
Don't be silly dear, missmanners is always looking to add to her poolboy collection.

;)
mm

We know the truth. We know you use him to push mow the many acres of your vast estate with a manual reel mower!

Rincewiend

Red Whacker is hot!!
Messenger said:
Troll Kingdom isn't pretending to be out of the loop. I assure you that this is the first that TK has heard of missmanners, our darling mistress, being engaged to someone.

I think your Techman is a lying little punk who has you as a chorus of dancers, and until missmanners comes to defend her 'fiance' here at TK, that's exactly what you and he will be, you Turdforge piece of shit.
Well, this is a thread by Techman stating that mm arrived at his place...:
http://www.wordforge.net/showthread.php?t=37575

faceman

Rebel
Messenger said:
Troll Kingdom isn't pretending to be out of the loop. I assure you that this is the first that TK has heard of missmanners, our darling mistress, being engaged to someone.

I think your Techman is a lying little punk who has you as a chorus of dancers, and until missmanners comes to defend her 'fiance' here at TK, that's exactly what you and he will be, you Turdforge piece of shit.

:lol:

Idiot.

Tamar_Garish

beer, I want beer
Originally Posted by LizK said:
Wonder if the writer then decided to do a story on why women don't want to get married in this day and age.

Seems to me that just about every reason that the guys give a woman could give as well.

Techman said:
I wondered about tht...I would have liked to see the other side.

Guess...like the guys...no one asked 'em.

Of course, personally, I'm so far outside the demographic I can just chuckle...MM said yes almost before I finished asking.

Post #5.

Hey, look at me!

I'm sure Techman made that post 10-16 so that I could "save face" with a fairy tale in November.

You were wrong, now it is time to be a man and admit it, Messe!

Techman

The Listkeeper said:
We know the truth. We know you use him to push mow the many acres of your vast estate with a manual reel mower!
Nah...it's got an engine...changed oil in it, last spring. :bigass:

Tamar_Garish

beer, I want beer
I see this thread is still Messenger-Free.

Come on....it's easy to admit you were wrong. :)

Tyrant

Rincewiend said:
Well, this is a thread by Techman stating that mm arrived at his place...:
http://www.wordforge.net/showthread.php?t=37575

Read my lips, you fucking moron:

Tyrant

Tamar_Garish said:
I see this thread is still Messenger-Free.

Come on....it's easy to admit you were wrong. :)
No one is wrong here, my dear, because no one has established that they are right. We have Techman's word to go on, a chorus of Wordforgers and nothing more. MM is notorious for letting drama grow on it's own, SO:

Friday

Bazinga!
Grandtheftcow said:
Battle for Missmanners.

Will she marry Techman or Troll Kingdom? See it all on Fox!
Or she could become a Mormon and marry both.

Imagine what the honeymoon would be like. Woot! :D

Tamar_Garish

beer, I want beer
Messenger said:
No one is wrong here, my dear, because no one has established that they are right. We have Techman's word to go on, a chorus of Wordforgers and nothing more. MM is notorious for letting drama grow on it's own, SO:

Uh-huh.

Very convenient since MM, an experienced and drama loving troll will never verify anything for the mere joy of watching people speculate. Something you know very well and can feel safe in hiding behind.

Fine, enjoy your unearned sense of victory. But I think deep down you know the truth. ;)

Tyrant

Tamar_Garish said:
Uh-huh.

Very convenient since MM, an experienced and drama loving troll will never verify anything for the mere joy of watching people speculate. Something you know very well and can feel safe in hiding behind.

Fine, enjoy your unearned sense of victory. But I think deep down you know the truth. ;)
What victory? I initially asked if there was any foundation to these 'truths' of missmanners being engaged. Surely she can appear to proclaim that yes, this is the man she loves, and yes, she will marry him. Not a big deal, right?

Gurk_MacGuintey

Valhallan Ambassador
Wordforge is filled with faggot pussies too.

They fear the Great and Incomparable Gurk MacGuintey.

Tamar_Garish

beer, I want beer
They do?

Lilac

Luci ain't got nothin' on me.
Friday said:
Or she could become a Mormon and marry both.

Imagine what the honeymoon would be like. Woot! :D
I don't think they'd be able to handle Utah.