Wordforge to Annex Troll Kingdom?!

Tyrant

Messenger said:
What victory? I initially asked if there was any foundation to these 'truths' of missmanners being engaged. Surely she can appear to proclaim that yes, this is the man she loves, and yes, she will marry him. Not a big deal, right?
Hi.

Tyrant

Messenger said:
What victory? I initially asked if there was any foundation to these 'truths' of missmanners being engaged. Surely she can appear to proclaim that yes, this is the man she loves, and yes, she will marry him. Not a big deal, right?
I'm sorry Tamar, is this too heavy for you to argue with? It's merely an observation. At best this entire scandal is simply a decent attempt for WFers to troll TK but it seems to have grinded to a halt here. Please, continue the joke.

Tamar_Garish

beer, I want beer
yawn.gif

Tyrant

Is that meant to be sarcasm? You do a piss-poor job of making a graceful exit. I'd suggest not replying at all.

Tamar_Garish

beer, I want beer
Like I care.

But no...if that is your idea of a scandal..big yawn. That is what that meant.

Daystrom

m'frstthotontconinthesack
Messenger said:
So missmanners is engaged to Techman, a filthy Turdforge native. Quite the West Side Story.

Do you mean Techman as in Techman47??

Lord have mercy.

The Question

Eternal
I'm pretty sure WordForge wants dibs on this place like Faceman wanted his fat aunt's syphilis.

The Question

Eternal
Oh, and 'Turdforger', while mildly amusing, is lacking just one letter to make it truly stand out. Turdforager is what you're looking for. Doesn't go with the bastardized name of the place, of course, but it adds that certain spin that just sets the whole thing off nicely. ;)

Techman

Gurk_MacGuintey said:
They never let me register ... you figure it out.

Some a you TK asswipes must have badmouthed me!
You must have set off Elwood's asshole detector.

Techman

Daystrom said:
Do you mean Techman as in Techman47??

Lord have mercy.
You've posted at WF all this time and didn't make the connection? :hmmm:

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom
So, just how big IS Jenna's dick, anyway?

The Call Of Nature

Saint (what else!)
Techman said:
You've posted at WF all this time and didn't make the connection? :hmmm:
LOL yes, that was my first reaction, too.
However, for reasons of fairness I must confess that I distracted him just a little bit from mm the last few years. I can't help it that I look so much better than her :who?me?:

The Question

Eternal
The Question said:
I'm pretty sure WordForge wants dibs on this place like Faceman wanted his fat aunt's syphilis.

That's QOTW material right there, by the way, if anyone's interested.

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom
It's amazing how genius is so easily overlooked, eh TQ? ;)