Troll Kingdom

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Wrestling?

HonZ4IY.gif

I definitely see a Becky Lynch, James Ellsworth match in the future. Maybe it wont stink. Maybe Becky's tits will somehow fall out during a match. That would definitely redeem the Women's division.

I binge watched it a couple days ago. I really enjoyed it. I enjoyed the wrestler Cameos. It was Alex Riley' s best work to date. And, and very surprising Brooke Hogan cameo. She just looked happy to be on camera, but she did well in her short appearance.

One gripe, not enough boobs. But, a surprising amount of female urination, which I enjoy.

Don't judge me.

Riley was more convincing as a wrestler in this than when he was actually a wrestler.

I didn't even recognise Brooke.

She either had a great make up job, or hasn't aged well. I googled it because I wasn't sure if it was her, or her stepmother, who looks just like her.

That Hulk Hogan is a strange man, Brother!

I remember that beach pic of him rubbing the lotion in her back...

Great match between Asuka and Nikki Cross on NXT this week! Hideo Itami coming back out to wrestle with a broken nose was fun too.

Will the Itami /Jericho match be on the network?

They should've just made Jericho champion. Even with his rock band tours he'd probably show up more than Lesnar.

They haven't done any Network specials of house shows for a while. I remember watching the one where Lesnar suplexed a guy twenty times and won in two minutes then wondered why I bothered.

That face flop is one of many things that made Flair "The Nature Boy".

Yeah! Vince has super natural powers of a cartoon character.

Like "the ardvok vrs the road runner.

Last edited: