Troll Kingdom

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Wrestling?

Paige's gyppo family couldn't help making it worse on Facebook. Paige might have survived the initial leaks but when you have your face and the fucking women's championship getting nutted on..... I'm surprised they haven't axed her yet.

"I wish I'd picked a different girl half my age!"

Remember The Rock is making that movie about Paige's family and the WWE has some involvement with it (it filmed at RAW a couple of months ago, the one where Rock tried to call up CM Punk lol) so maybe they have to keep her around until that comes out.

Yep I'm thinking that it's a combination of not wanting to get any backlash from firing her (I mean she is technically the victim here) and the fact The Rock is involved with the film about her life. Maybe they will ease her out and "mutually" agree for her to leave. That's my guess. There is no way she is going to be winning any belts and waving them about on TV though.

Speaking of titles.... I just found out Del Rio is the world champion of Paige's families promotion!

The Rock working on a movie about her family is probably the ONLY reason she still has a job for sure. Considering even before this stuff happened she was suspended twice, criticized the wellness policy, and been involved in a couple incidents involving law enforcement. Plus she's been rumored to be a heavy partier, and she's involved with a man/former employee (who asked for his release) who's already worked for, and won titles with their competion. Movies from concept, development, to release take a couple years at the least that's probably been her one saving grace.
I definitely see her riding the pine until the movies done then most likely she'll be done.

Her family do seem like the impulsive types!

in other news... I'm legitimately terrified that we're a week away from WrestleMania. HOW has it been an entire year since we watched the last one?

And sadly the only matches worth watching will be Sasha/Charlotte/Bayley and Owens vs. Jericho.

With the exception of Jericho vs. Fandango has Jericho ever been in an uncompelling storyline for Mania?

The Jericho/AJ story last year wasn't great as I recall...then Jericho won their match at Mania clean which seemed pointless!

I clearly remember watching WM live last year and being happy Zack Ryder won the IC title (he lost it the next day) and then hating the results of every other match! And my internet cut out during the Charlotte/Becky/Sasha match but I've gotten better internet since then.

The only thing I'm really interested in this year is seeing what they actually do in the Goldberg/Lesnar match. They can't do another 20 second thing at WM, surely...

The letdown of their WM 20 match is still fresh in my mind. I have no hope in that match having anything worth seeing. I hope I'm wrong, but we'll see.

LOL, just when you think they've hit peak trainwreck they go and one up themselves! Rushing into a fucked-up marriage is sure going to show the "hatters"!

Why is Paige beating up Elsa anyway?

All I care about for WM is NAOMI WINNING THE SMACKDOWN WOMEN'S TITLE, YEAH.

fX3PyKj.gif

Are you going to watch it live on Sunday, Menty?

I will indeed. I have no clue what the story lines are going in to this Mania. Haven't watched the product in over six months but Mania is Mania. It's tradition to stay up and watch it live.

I've been catching up with some of this year's Smackdown on the Network but still months behind and I haven't watched RAW forever. But I know the general storylines!

I'll watch all six hours (two hour pre show lol) tonight because I have no life. Hit me up on the ole Skype machine when you're on.

Not sure I'll get there for the pre-show. I'm seriously thinking about taking a nap just before because I was out and about last night for the first time in eons and I want to be fresh but I'll be there for the main show 100%. I'll send you on Skype!

I enjoyed the Hall of Fame this year, long speeches and all. I enjoyed DDP's speech. Wished he had a better chance to shine in the WWE. You can definitely tell the Rock and Roll Express have an adventurous life, to say the least. Kurt Angle' s trip down memory lane was humorous, and touching. He was always one of my favorites. I hope he at least wrestles one more time in the WWE.

I didn't watch the Hall of Fame, but I did watch the NXT Takeover show (half live, half today.) I'm pretty sure WM isn't going to have any matches as good as the triple threat NXT tag title match! All the other matches were good too. Heel Asuka is hot.

WM Kickoff show has started and the set is super impressive. It has a rollercoaster!