Troll Kingdom

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Wrestling?

Yeah! It's a shame WWE's own adverts aren't as impressive as the ads by whoever makes the video game ads. I'm sure this is meaningless to you but I'll point out that Alberto Del Rio appears in the ad despite leaving the company months ago. I bet if the WWE had been in control of it they'd have edited him out.

Yea, and her titties are practically falling out while she proposes to him! Why couldn't I been born a good looking Mexican wrestler? I'm the exact opposite of Alberto in every conceivable way. And the chicks I date are usually the exact opposite of Paige in every conceivable way. I blame the Mexicans.

I forgot to comment on Hell in a Cell.

So everything about the main event was assbackwards. First of all if you're going to have women in a ppv main event for the first time ever you should promote it! NXT made a big deal of Sasha and Bayley main eventing Takeover. But WWE's all "triple main event!" about this instead of saying "HISTORIC FIRST EVER WOMEN IN THE MAIN EVENT."

But even worse they job Sasha in her home town. And they job her in such a stupid way that no one thought it was the finish and the fans just sat there dumbfounded. Part of that was because the tables didn't break right but someone should have realised that Sasha Banks isn't going to break a table being slammed into it like Kevin Owens would (he's 200 pounds heavier than her.) The whole booking of the fued has been backwards with Sasha twice winning the title on RAW and Charlotte getting it back clean on ppv each time. IMAGINE if Charlotte had beaten Sasha in all their previous matches (sometimes by cheating) and this was Sasha's last shot and she finaly won the title in front of her home town crowd in the first ever women's Cell match. THAT would be a fucking main event!

Anyway, can't remember much else. Reigns powering out of the Accolade when Rusver had a fucking chain around his neck was ridic but not a surprise. Seth Rollins' offense is too contrived for a babyface? Like he has to set everything up and it takes too long. Or something.

They need to keep Gallows and Anderson out of comedy shit.

NXT Takeover: Toronto

Bobby Rude vs Tye Dillenger was a good opener. Rude's entrance with the choir was amazing.

The final of the Dusty Classic was okay, I guess.

Mickie James vs Asuka was very good! Originally it was going to be Trish wrestling instead of Mickie but I'm so glad it was Mickie because she was always better in the ring than Trish and was just as good as ever here (and stlll hot.) They should sign her up.

DIY vs The Revival was amazing. Definitely the best match of the weekend and one of the best in the WWE all year.

Joe/Nakamura was very good, better than their previous match. It had the probablem of Nakamura completely no selling his leg after Joe had worked on it for several minutes but I guess you can't tell Nakamura what to sell! Joe winning probably just means they'll have another match rather than Nakamura going to the main roster. They wouldn't know what to do with him.

Survivor Series

Woman's elimination match was WEIRD. It had sloppy moments, but that's to be expected with Carmella in there. But I didn't get a lot of the booking. Why have Naomi counted out? It's only Naomi, just pin her. Why did Sasha get eliminated by fucking Natalya on a roll-up of all things? Nia Jax taps out clean after being an unbetable monster for months? It got good once it was down to Bailey and Becky working together but then that part didn't last long enough.

Miz vs Sami Zayn was just time filler. Why don't they push Zayn? ASSHOLES.

Cruiserweight match was going pretty good and getting the fans into it so OF COURSE they have a big man run in and destroy them both. That'll teach short people for having a good match!

Tag elimination match was werid. New Day get eliminated right away. Why have they had the belts so long? They always lose! It's like they're jjust keeping the belt on them because they want to break Demoliton's record for some reason. American Alpha weren't in it for long enough. The finishing stretch was great because Cesaro is great.

The men's elimination match was really long but it was pretty enertaining all the way through and had some memorable moments. So that was good I gues! But still some weird booking and I was sick of partners turning against each other. The Wyatts are getting a push again I guess. Let's see how long that lasts. And Shane...please stop wrestling.

1C60bHt.gif

You gonna die!

Goldbert/Lesnar was lol.

Last edited:
If I had a wrestling promotion it would look just like that, but with midgets. I want to see a sequel to the WeeLC match.

They've done two more like that. It's such a damn car crash of a show it's entertaining!

I illegally download the Bryan and Vinny show quite often! (I mean, I listen to it legally when they put it up for free...that's what I meant.)

Have you been following any of the Broken Matt Hardy stuff? I watched the Final Deletion, and Delete or Decay. It's so bad it's good. Tag Team Apocolypto is this Thursday. Supposed to have some surprise appearances from Tag Teams "across space, and time". I'm Hoping for some actual cool appearances. Being TNA I won't get my hopes up. Either way, it should be goofy as shit, which I always love in Pro wrestling.

I saw the one where Senoir Benjamin prepared the ground for slaughter or whatever. Actually I think I donwloaded a TNA show a few months ago because I heard Matt did something funny but I never got around to watching it because it's TNA.

Last edited:
It's awful. Chock full of cameos you didn't know you wanted. And, after their cameos you still don't want them. But, the Hardys are definitely the weirdest, and most original thing going in wrestling right now. Whether that's good, or bad eh, who knows?

I just watched it because I had nothing else to do! I was confused by some since I'm not up on TNA and didn't know who half the people were, but I liked the cameos by people like Road Warrior Animal, Hornswoggle(!) and the Rock and Roll Express. Abyss literally murdering people was funny. The part where Matt and Hurricane (just blatnatly using his WWE gimmick!) buried people alive then made a Triple H joke. Vanguard-1 wanting to wrestle a woam then getting salty. It's probably the only way to get me to watch TNA!