Troll Kingdom

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Wrestling?

Jimmy Snuka died. Guess he wasn't faking it when his lawyer said he wasn't well enough to stand trial for the murder of his mistress in the eighties.

I watched the two day UK championship tournament on the Network and would recommend it! Day one was a bit lacking at times because they were all first round matches and some guys were obvious jobbers, but it had some good matches and stand out performers. Day two had some great matches and strong performances from Pete Dunn and Tyler Bate especially.

He looked like he really enjoyed that. I have a similar cereal fetish. Except I like to have a girl stand on the other side of the room naked with her ass up, and spread apart while I try to throw lucky charms into her anus.

It's almost the same thing.

SO HOW ABOUT THAT NXT TAKEOVER AND ROYAL RUMBLE?

Best match on Takeover was DIY vs Authors of Pain. Main event was good too. Is Nakamura going to become a three time NXT champion or will they finally move him up?

Royal Rumble - Not sure where they're going with Bayley losing so decisively. They need someone who can actually beat Charlotte on ppv.

That Bruan Strowman sure is big!

Cena/AJ was another super match between the two, though it did go a bit finisher spam in the end.

The Rumble match started good. Some fun spots like Jack Gallagher with his umbrella and Elsworth ketting literally killed (and Enzo getting literally killed.) But man they need to book a Rumble that doesn't have one guy running in and laying everyone out with their finisher then just standing there for two minutes while everyone else lies about. The worst was when Lesnar was suplexing people and he could have eliminated everyone but just stood there. Plus what were the odds on Lesnar, Goldberg, Undertaker and Reigns all being in the final five? Didn't like old fat broken down Taker effortlessly throwing people over the top. Randy Orton wins? What is this, 2008?

I watched the Okada/Kenny Omega match from Wrestle Kingdom at last tonight. It's a must watch! Amazing action for nearly 50 minutes but it doesn't feel that long. Omega was particularly great.

I've been meaning to watch it. I've seen all the hype it's gotten. I still expect to see Omega pop up on NXT,or one of the main shows soon.

It'll be interesting to see what WWE does with them.

In other words, there's a 80 percent chance they'll screw it up.

He probably could. He's supposedly been clean, and sober for a while. If they're smart they'll only have them appear sporadically. I don't see that shtick working on a weekly basis. Trotting them out from time to time would be more effective. If they do go part time, then like Lesnar, they won't subject to the same wellness policy as regular performers.

Will Paige, and Xavier Woods get the axe for the sex tape?

Honestly, I'm a little surprised Paige isn't gone get. Maybe more to this sordid story than anyone realizes..

I read that the crowd chanted "Paige" during last night, Xavier Woods was conviently featured in a backstage segment. Putting him in front of a live crowd over the next couple weeks is definitely not a good idea. It'll be interesting to see if his mania role will change or get diminished.