Troll Kingdom

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Wrestling?

Wrestlemania definitely lived up to the rollercoaster theme. Lots of ups, and down, highs and lows. None of the matches honestly were super exciting to me except the tag team ladder match. What a surprise that was. The perfect swerve. The surprise made me enjoy the match the most, not that the action sucked. (How is Jeff Hardy/ Brother Nero not crippled, or disabled after all these years?)

I wasn't saddened by Undertaker's (presumably) last match as much as the man they chose to send him out with. Roman Reigns? Seriously? Not a good match, but a good match for a man of Taker's age for sure. I know Reigns move merchandise, has fans (the women, and children that get drowned out by boos), but his ring work leaves MUCH to be desired. Hopefully they use this momentum wisely, and even though I'm not a Reigns fan he would serve well as a tweener from this point on. Overall, it wasn't a great mania, but enjoyable, and really visually creative. I just don't know if Reigns was the guy to pass the torch to. But, if not him, then, WHO? WHO? WHO?

I'll do a proper review soon when I can be bothered. I enjoyed the show overall and now I've slept on it I'm pretty positive on the whole thing. No 5 star classics but pretty solid throughout with the usual rough edges but enough surprises and cool spots to keep it entertaining. This was better than the last couple Mania's. I don't know if I'd put it over 30 because I thought that was a really strong show as well but it was GOOD.

I was just about to post this lol.

qsm70y3.jpg

Roman was the totally WRONG choice for Taker's final match. If it was someone the fans loved, someone who they thought EARNED the victory it could have been a great passing of the torch moment. Instead Roman just hit about fifty superman punches and spears and didn't look impressive at all in victory. Vince must seriously have the hots for him.

Jeff Hardy must have taken the prefect combination of drugs over the years to give him immortality or something.

There is a whole campaign overt at Reddit to get him fired right now. JBL is blatantly a wanker but I doubt Vince will cave to fan pressure. If he punished him for bullying and domineering behaviour that's a pretty slippery slope!

Del Rio's midlife crisis saga is continuing at pace. I'm having trouble keeping up with all their live periscope videos where Del Rio gets on drunk and rants about WWE and tells people to suck his dick. Super healthy relationship!

Also, Paige is preggers now. Because of course she is.

Is that for real? I wonder if Linda's statement was based on surveys, and test groups. I could imagine a room full of women, being shown Backlund, and Hogan matches, maybe even Rocky 3. Then some guy in glasses with a clipboard coming In, and asking "alright ladies now which one of these men would you let fuck your butt?"

I downloaded a 90 minute podcast that reviews the whole script but haven't listened yet. Apparently it has Vince "discovering" Andre The Giant working in a restaurant in France (even though Andre wrestled for twenty years before Vince owned the WWF.)