Troll Kingdom

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Wrestling?

Maybe Del Rio thought it would be easier for Paige to gargle his balls if he shrank em with roids. Or maybe he had Paige take some to enlarge her clit. Because he heard from Triple and Xpac that it was awesome eating Chyna's mini dick.

Now I need to vomit.

Eva Marie got suspended too.

1471548065904.gif

Based Del Rio comes back, works his way through the entire women division with his Latin charm and machismo having drug fueled orgies getting them all hooked on coke and suspended and also breaks the IWC hearts by making Paige a kept woman.

Teach me your ways El Papi

How can SummerSlam go on without Eva in the six women tag!

(Menty, could you look at the secret forum sometime? I think Cassie and Eggs would appreciate it. Thanks!)

QUICK NXT AND SUMMERSLAM THOUGHTS

Austin Aries/No Way Jose was pretty good. I don't see Jose going far beyond the lower card but he was pretty good here. Ember Moon's debut was just a showcase for her moves (which is kind of a shame for Billie Kay who is also pretty good) but they all looked good. Her finisher's amazing.

LH593Qw.gif

Bobby Roode's entrance with everyone singing his music was amazing. He's good in the ring but unspectacular. He can't really live up to his music. The tag title match was great. Bayley/Asuka was good but felt a bit off. Joe/Nakamura was a strong match as you would expect and Nakamura got a great entrance with the violins.

Summerslam was...long. Thirteen matches including the pre show. Insane. Cesaro/Sheamus on the Kickoff was actually good and better than some of the stuff on ppv. Don't know why Jericho and Owens but Cass and Enzo but whatever.

Sasha/Charlotte was really good, bordering on great, but it was obvious Sasha was fucked up by that weird bump. And now she's out of action again. Vince isn't going to trust her to keep the belt long term.

Apollo Crews is a good wrestler but he's going to need a big push to got some credibility back after losing clean to Miz. No one loses clean to Miz!

Cena/AJ was great and had the right result. No complaints!

Jon Stewart's balls were on there.

Dean Ambrose/Dolph Ziggler should not be your world title match. Dolph worked hard but they've beaten him too many times. He's done.

Balor/Rollins was good but the fans were dead by now and only wanted to boo the ugly belt.

Reigns/Rusev was bullshit. Lesner/Orton was too. Should have quit when Balor won, really.

So yeah this show was too long.

I think Bret may be a bit overdramatic with saying "killed" but, then again, Goldberg did almost kill him with a kick.

Bret also blames Samoa Joe for Tyson Kidd's near fatal neck injury, but Kidd was the one who insisted on taking the bump that way...

Yeah those guys agree to the spots, so it definitely falls on them too. They don't get as far as they do in the business by not taking chances. But I get a feeling we might see less "Rollins powerbombing people into shit that isn't the mat"in the future.

Amazing mach on the Cruiserweight Classic between Kota Ibushi and Brian Kendrick this week! Kendrick has been the best overall performer of the whole tournament.

They added a "hidden gems" collection to the Network. I started watching a black and white Lou Thesz match from 1951 earlier. It was interesting! There was a woman smoking in the front row! They wrestled like it was a real sport, going to the ropes a lot for breaks. Of course the problem with that was after a while it got boring and I skipped forward a lot. But I'll finished watching it (it's over 40 minutes) and watch some of the other hiddens gems...

So TJ Perkins won the Cruiserweigh title. He wasn't my favourite guy in it but it was a great tournament and I can't complain. I'll have to start watching RAW (a month late on the Network) to see the cruiserweights I guess.