Troll Kingdom

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Wrestling?

I'll watch this whol show tomorrow probably starting at 11pm British time just saying that randomly okay!

You mean today? I'll be watching live as well. I'll bell you on Skype around 11 then.

I'm also predicting a Mean Street Possee run in. Yeah, I said it.

I really think you might be on to something with this. i think we will at least see them in the front row but they could definitely interfere!

I hope the finish doesn't mean Bayley's going to the main roster, because they'll ruin her.

I love Bayley. I am also concerned about her getting ruined on the main roster. I think she is going up pretty damn soon though.

Heard Cena has been cleared to wrestle so he might be involved in something.

Apparently they bumped the Battle Royale from the pre-show to the main show. Possible Cesaro or Cena being involved in this?

Cena making a surprise appearance to beat a bunch of jobbers would be lol. And he'd still get booed.

You mean today? I'll be watching live as well. I'll bell you on Skype around 11 then.

Yes just doing one of my blatant "MAKE SURE MENTY KNOWS THE START TIME" posts but now my internet is acting up and it's gone down several times over the last few days so I'm super paranoid that it's going to go down during WM and ruin the whole thing. Fun!

You've now officially missed the Ten Divas Tag. I know that was the match you were most looking forward to!

Okay might as well write a FULL REPORT for fun.

Kalisto beat Ryback - It was fine. Nothing wrong with it. Shame the arena was nearly empty during it! Kalisto used the exposed turnbuckle so Ryback didn't look too bad.

Total Divas beat Non Total Divas - It was fine for what it was. Everyone hit their moves. Paige and Emma clearly looked better than everyone else.

Usos beat The Dudleys - No idea what this existed or why the Dudleys are still doing "WHASSSSSUP" in 2016.

Zack Ryder won the IC title - Good ladder match. It was what you want from one of these type of matches with lots of crazy bumps. Will Zack be destroyed by Owens on RAW? Tune in to find out!

Chris Jericho beat AJ Styles - And this was when it went to shit. Slow start as Jericho couldn't keep up with him, but it got good in the end...then Jericho won. With a really telegraphed move I called thirty seconds before it happened. Why? I saw Jericho tweet "MOST PEOPLE ARE SAYING WE STOLE THE SHOW." It was pretty sad.

League of Booty beat New Day - More stupid booking. Fans love New Day so they job them to these losers? I guess it makes sense to give League of Nations a win eventually since they lost to New Day about fifty times leading up to this. But it was just a tv match. And all to set up THE LEGENDS coming in and hitting their moves and posing because that's all LEGENDS do now!

Brock Lesnar beat Dean Ambrose - I'm done with Lesnar. He doesn't give a shit, just shows up and does ten German suplexes and gets paid a million dollars for it. Ambrose is in exactly the same place he was before this feud so what was the point?

Charlotte beat Becky and Sasha - I rewatched this because it was where my internet went down for a few minutes. Great match but surely Sasha should have won. Still it was probably the best presentation of a WWE women's match on the main roster to actually make it seem like a big deal they've ever done. But NXT is still better!

Undertaker beat Shane - This whole storyline all exists because Shane decided "I'd like to do an elbow off the top of the Cell onto an airbag table!" I mean that one spot looked great, but the rest of the match was silly with Shane outwrestling the Undertaker and doing a weird triangle choke and his bad punches. Then he loses and it's like none of it happened!

Baron Corbin won THE BATTLE ROYAL - What the fuck was this. Why was Shaq in there just standing around? Why were DDP and Tatanka there. Will they even do anything with Corbin? DOUBT IT.

The Rock beat Eric Rowan - Yeah, this was a match. It was funny watching people get excited because they thought Rock was going to have a proper match with Bray. Just another "legends hit their moves!" thing (that's what Cena is now) but with a terrible over long Rock interview. Remember when he used to be funny? Guess they told him to stop.

Roman Reigns beat Triple H - What is there to say. HHH worked over the wrong arm. Stephanie took a good bump. The fans sang the Bayley song. Fuck the WWE.

Kalisto beat Ryback - Missed the pre show. Will watch it at some point.

Total Divas beat Non Total Divas - As above.

Usos beat The Dudleys - Pretty standard and pointless fare. Crowd turning on the USO's at the table spot. Nobody cares about them anymore.

Zack Ryder won the IC title - This was good, yeah. Zack winning was a genuine surprise and I'm happy for him but then you realise this is Vince's way to troll the smarks with false hope for the rest of the show! If he manages to hold on to the belt until the next PPV I'll be surprised. Could definitely lose it tonight!

Chris Jericho beat AJ Styles - The match was fine for what it was but the ending is baffling to say the least. This fued is going to continue for some inexplicable reason. AJ along with New Day and Dean are the most over faces in the company and look what happened!

I saw Jericho tweet "MOST PEOPLE ARE SAYING WE STOLE THE SHOW." It was pretty sad.

That Jericho delusion!

League of Booty beat New Day - I'm still feeling salty about there being no unicorns. Yeah, this was pretty dumb. Match was fine but nothing more than that. Absolutely TV match tier. The whole run in felt flat. Have New Day win and then LoN turns on them and gives them a brutal beatdown and THEN have the legends come out for the save. Instantly better... but no.

Brock Lesnar beat Dean Ambrose - Yeah I'm bored of Lesnar as well. We've seen the whole shtick now. I can live with him winning but this was cut short, they barely even left the ring for this STREET FIGHT and Dean got buttblasted. Biggest disappointment of the night in a match that haf the potential to be far, far better. Embarrassing for one of the WrestleMania top billed matches.

Charlotte beat Becky and Sasha - I had a feeling Charlotte would win and I don't mind her holding on to the belt. She needs to ditch her dad and do her own thing now though. This was a solid match and one of the best of the night!

Undertaker beat Shane - The bump was suitably brilliant and mad props to Shane for doing it but it just feels like a middle finger to everyone. Acknowledge that the product isn't that good, introduce hope that it can change for the better... drop that hope off a cage!

Baron Corbin won THE BATTLE ROYAL - LOL, Tatanka. He didn't look that bad in their to be fair but why? Sandow getting BTFO annoyed me as well. He was asking the fans to cheer him tonight on Raw to send a message to creative. Poor guy. I was just confused by this.

The Rock beat Eric Rowan - The flamethrower.... I don't want to see Dwayne the Rock Johnson at WrestleMania. I want to see Rocky "The Rock" Maiava at WrestleMania. The Wyatts as well... LOL. Man, they are literally the New Age Godwins at this point.

Roman Reigns beat Triple H - Stephanie looked fine. Match was OK but not as good as the one HHH just had with Dean at Roadblock. Roman is dull and this was totally predictable with no swerve to speak of. It's just not interesting.

Raw will probably be entertaining enough, it usually is after Mania. The crowd will be in full smark meltdown mode. It's not the worst Mania i've ever seen but it was pretty underwhelming with booking that just felt like a big "fuck you" on purpose.

RAW sounds like it was better, apart from Ryder dropping the belt already. Cesaro's back! I'm sure they won't give up on him after three weeks again!

13582.imgcache.jpg

[youtube]RuVQahzV4ZU[/youtube]

Shane's son chanting "FUCK PG" during the Balor/Joe match...with Linda and Stephanie sitting in front of him.

Because of social media pressure (WWE's words not mine) Shane will be in charge of WWE RAW again tonight!

Shane really didn't have to suicide jump off a cage at WrestleMania after all. All we had to do was tweet at WWE.

Dave Meltzer also notes that the original storyline idea was that Shane McMahon would be running RAW for a 2nd week due to the post-Wrestlemania RAW rating being so high. Since the RAW rating was seen as a disappointment, the storyline was changed to "social media support" as the reason for Shane running the show again.

​HAHAHAHHA

WWE have been determined for years to make social media matter. "Kevin Owens is trending above David Gest's death, Maggle! That's big!"

So it seems RAW's been good lately (because Cesaro) but I never bother downloading it because it's on the Network a month after it's on tv so in theory I could watch the episodes then, but I always forget by the time they're added. So this is me sending a message to myself to remember to watch Cesaro matches in a month!

Both Raw's have been really good (compared to usual anyway not that this is hard) and Cesaro has definitely been a highlight. A bunch of NXT debuts and AJ and Zayn are getting a lot of attention. Cesaro is rocking a sort of James Bond gimmick and it's great as well.

I am a huge Miz mark so I'm happy he is getting time as well. Not having Stephanie and HHH around for a little while makes the show a lot more fucking enjoyable. There has been a lot to like! Bray is also basically turning face and was teaming with Roman which was mental. Their main event was great against the League of Jobbers.

This segment tho...

[youtube]VaK7VBthHlc[/youtube]

Shame we will have the authority and the usual shit back probably next week!