Troll Kingdom

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Wrestling?

[video=youtube;t19qg8HWZCc]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t19qg8HWZCc[/video]

Remember when they used to do good extras segments.

MORE PAIGE NOW

11953.imgcache.jpg

Here is some actual news: They need to hold back on Reigns for a while, he's still green as fuck and has some of the worst promos in the entire company. BELEE DAT. I don't dislike the guy, it's just too early IMO.

Obviously, Reigns is still the WWE's first choice as the winner of the Rumble, but Meltzer was asked about the possibility of the WWE changing their current plans if Reigns doesn't get over enough by the time of the Rumble. He answers by saying that it's possible that the WWE learned from their mistake last year and that they might change the winner. Meltzer then says he only sees Reigns, Ziggler and Ambrose as possible winners, with Ziggler requiring Daniel Bryan-like support for the WWE to consider him.

I really need to make Paige FCOTD (it was hard to find HQ pics for some reason.)

D'Lo Brown was a likable chap.

It's weird that they consider Ambrose a viable Royal Rumble winner. When was the last time he won a match?

Reigns seemed blown up after that Smackdown match with NEW SERIOUS FANDANGO so that might make them hesitate.

They're going to mess Ambrose up if they're not careful. He went from wanting to literally kill Seth Rollins, to squirting him with condiments to doing lame spots with Bray. I'm not even sure half the audience doesn't think he's a comedy wrestler at this point. It's fucking tragic and they need to sort it out.

[video=youtube;jMcveqntQGo]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jMcveqntQGo[/video]

[video=youtube;tCp4DGGqVzo]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tCp4DGGqVzo[/video]

Reminder that Steve Williams is an avant garde creative genius.

^Was that when he accidentally invented "and that's the bottom line!"?

Do you ever watch non-WWE stuff? New Japan? Ring Of Honour? Luch Underground!? (I was going to say TNA but lol.)

"And that's the bottom line" came from his King of the Ring promo against Jake Roberts IIRC. Vince was in his ear to wrap the promo up so he had to find a way to put a full stop on it. Managed to come up with Austin 3:16 and "that's the bottom line" in one promo. Pretty impressive.

I have watched NJPW, and RoH sporadically over the years. JR is going to be doing english commentary on NJPW's version of WrestleMania next week. I'll catch that PPV for sure.

Jim Ross Blog: Calling the Global Force Wrestling/NJPW PPV

Yeah, but maybe he had "and that's the bottom line" in his head since that ECW promo in 95 (quoting Bischoff?) so it popped out at King Of The Ring.

I'll watch the Wrestle Kingdom too. I've watched a lot of New Japan with Japanese commentary so it'll be interesting to actually hear an English speaking person describe it. I haven't watched ROH for a long time but I watched their recent Final Battle ppv. It was okay. I watched one episode of Lucha Underground. It's kind of impressive how they shoot it look a proper tv show instead of a wrestling show. But the actual wrestling wasn't that great.

Cesaro has stopped giving a fuck. They have fucked his character up so much it's unreal. This isn't going to help him not catch heat with the office but what are they going to do? Make him job to everyone?

[video=youtube;lhezF_bZm-E]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lhezF_bZm-E[/video]

Hmm, I think it was probably planned. Things like that usually are, like when Sandow started going on about how he'd been "handcuffed" and that eventually somehow morphed into him becoming Mizdow. Or he's just gone nuts...

There is always the possibility it's a work, ofc. Good chance it isn't though. Cesaro has been totally screwed this year and after Vince effectively buried him in the Austin interview I can imagine he just might not care any more. Either way, the theme song is a drizzle of shit and there is no good reason he should be coming out to it when it's clear to everyone including himself that it sucks.