Troll Kingdom

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Wrestling?

So I subscribed to the Network today. Just started randomly watching WrestleMania 13 as I gave a loan of my tape of it to a friend in school and he lost it and I haven't seen it since. It's pretty good just being able to watch anything within seconds. Should I start a seperate "Wacky Reviews: Wrestling" thread?

I WAS going to subscribe to the network, but they they yanked us about for ages, and decided to overcharge us. So fuck them. But yes, old PPV reviews. I'll have something to check in for!

If you do a PPV review thread I will obviously contribute to that. I would get the Network but living in Greece I'm pretty sure we will NEVER get it even though there is a decent community here.

It seems like the hold-up was all because Main Event is on the Network and Sky have the exlusive broadcast rights for it in the UK. So now WWE's had to take Main Event off the Network. You'd think they would have been able to sort this out in the last three months but apparently not.

12076.imgcache.gif

It seems like the hold-up was all because Main Event is on the Network and Sky have the exlusive broadcast rights for it in the UK. So now WWE's had to take Main Event off the Network. You'd think they would have been able to sort this out in the last three months but apparently not.

More reason to set KWANG THE NINJA loose on Rupert Murdoch!

A reminder of how over Cesaro was after WM30. It's depressing how much they have fucked this up.

[video=youtube;VQBj33dKjvE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VQBj33dKjvE#t=31[/video]