Troll Kingdom

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Wrestling?

I just watched it. Natalya is complaining that Paige is too sexual in the ring (as if this could ever be a problem) despite the fact that it wasn't that long ago she was farting all the time and making out with the Great Khali on tv!

I'll watch it later! But one thing I did watch recently was Insane Fight Club 2 on the BBC. It was a follow-up documentary to Insane Fight Club (shocking I know!) which was about the Scottish Insane Championship Wrestling promotion. Entertaining if you're interested in Scottish wrestlers! I posted some videos of Grado earlier in this thread I think. Drew McIntyre was in the latest documentary.

First hour was worthless so let's ignore that...

Triple threat match was pretty great until Cena and Rollins just kept kicking out of finishers for five minutes while Brock rested outside the ring. But Brock looked like an unstoppable Hulk in the end so it was all good...

Then the fucking Rumble. Last year's was a disaster. You'd think they would learn. No. They don't have a fucking clue. Bryan gets eliminated after about ten minutes, less than halfway through the match. So of course the rest of the match was booed! How could they not know that would happen? Did they really think the fans would cheer Roman fucking Reigns after that? And it couldn't have been an attempt to turn Reigns heel, because then having Rock endorse him would make no sense (I loved Rock's "really, still booing?" face at the end.) What was the point of having Rusev run back in the end when he was just eliminated like he was nothing?

Bubba Dudley and DDP were good surprise entries, BoogeyMan was worthless.

12106.imgcache.jpg

The Triple Threat was great. Rollins is unbelievable. One of the best in ring performers in the world without a doubt. Finisher spam is a bit annoying after a while but all in all the match had some great spots and was entertaining. Brock's power level is stupidly high now though but it's fun to watch!

The Rumble was an unmitigated disaster. The booking was just so illogical. Nobody came out of it looking good at all. Basically they just shit on every fan favourite and they were all eliminated without any sort of build up at all. The only positives from the Rumble were Bray looking dangerous again, Bubba, Mizdow getting a great pop and DDP. Bryan was obviously eliminated early because they thought if there was time between him being eliminated and Reigns coming in the crowd would have settled down by then. LOL.

I actually felt bad for Reigns at the end. It's not his fault that he is being pushed this hard but he has been effectively Cena'd before even doing anything in the company. Apparently the cancel page of the WWE Network CRASHED and even mainstream news picked up on it and were running stories about how upset the fans were. There was a segment after the event with Rock and Reigns in the back...it's beyond cringe worthy. Rock looked bewildered trying to salvage something and ended up fumbling all over the mic (it's contagious!) while Reigns chimed in he was going to be studying TAPE of Brock Lesnar whilst looking like he was about to burst into tears. It was horrible.

Oh yeah they need to stop pushing Big Show and especially KANE as unstoppable monster heels in 2015. Nobody buys it. They eliminated Wyatt, Ziggler and Ambrose like they were sacks of crap.

Here is a copy/paste of some dirtsheets.

12107.imgcache.gif

>Regarding Daniel Bryan possibly being put into a three-way at WrestleMania 31 due to the heat from fans over his Royal Rumble elimination last night, F4WOnline reports that word from backstage at the Rumble is that will not be happening.​
>Word coming out of the Rumble is that Vince feels putting Bryan into another three-way would be a repeat and that they would be "going to the well" too many times.​
>WWE officials expected the backlash over Bryan's elimination but were surprised at the level of it. Due to the atmosphere in the building before the Rumble match even began, officials panicked early in the show and moved some things around.​
>On a related note, it was said that The Rock was not happy at the Rumble. Rock was presumably upset over the Bryan elimination and the reaction but that hasn't been confirmed yet.​
Backstage News On WWE Officials And Daniel Bryan's Rumble Elimination, The Rock Not Happy - WrestlingInc.com

>We received a fan report from reader Barjinder Parhar that said a group of fans blocked the back parking lot at the Wells Fargo Center in Philadelphia after last night's pay-per-view and wouldn't let some of the wrestlers exit. It was noted that fans were upset over Roman Reigns winning and Reigns was spotted leaving around 12:15am EST. Fans were described as "livid" outside of the arena. Barjinder noted that The Usos were very angry and one of them got out of their car and "went off" on a group of fans. The same group chanted "When ya'll say MOVE we say NO." Take this for what it's worth but we did hear about fans blocking the parking lot on Twitter last night.​
Fans Try To Block WWE Stars From Leaving The Rumble?, HHH On Arnold, Wyatt Grants Wish, More - WrestlingInc.com

>As seen at the WWE Royal Rumble last night, Titus O'Neil made his entrance but was eliminated in just 4 seconds by Roman Reigns and Dean Ambrose.​
>Titus was supposed to be eliminated in just 1 second, tying the record with Santino Marella, but there was a timing issue with he, Reigns and Ambrose.​
>Titus now shares a 4 second elimination with Jerry Lawler (1997) and Bushwacker Luke (1991). Owen Hart and Sir Mo both had 3 second eliminations in 1995, The Warlord had a 2 second elimination in 1989 and Santino's 1 second elimination came in 2009.​
Backstage News On Titus O'Neil's Four Second Elimination At The WWE Royal Rumble - WrestlingInc.com

>While Bubba Ray Dudley made his return to WWE in last night's 30-man Royal Rumble main event, his partner Devon was not backstage.​
>Bubba's return last night was said to be a one-shot deal but WWE officials are open to bringing him back and it was noted that his status could change. Mysteriously many tables were left broken in the backstage area.​
Backstage News On Bubba Ray Dudley's WWE Royal Rumble Appearance And His WWE Future - WrestlingInc.com

>For what it's worth, Randy Orton is advertised for this weeks RAW and SmackDown tapings. He is also scheduled to appear at the Washington Auto Show in the Walter E. Washington Convention Center in Washington, D.C. this Wednesday from 6 p.m. to 8 p.m. You can purchase tickets by clicking here.​
>A potentially historic snowstorm will be hitting the Northeast tonight, which could affect tonight's RAW taping in Hartford, CT and Tuesday's show in Boston, MA. The Boston taping could face some real issues, as 3 feet of snow is expected to hit the area from tonight into Wednesday morning.​
>As noted last night, the WWE Network cancellation page crashed last night after the Royal Rumble. The phrase "#CancelWWENetwork" was also the number one trend on Twitter at one point last night, and it is still trending. Time.com has an article here about the "Cancel WWE Network" movement.​
'Cancel WWE Network' Mainstream Media, Possible Issues For SmackDown, Randy Orton Note - WrestlingInc.com

Just checked and now I'm not being billed for the Network for the first time until March 1st. So they've given everyone a free month to apologise for the Rumble?

The muddy funsters have now announced that the Network has over a million subscribers. They'll probably use this is a "proof" that the fans really love Roman Reigns.

His fiance leaked the pics after she found out he was banging some Diva from NXT. He had to come out and wrestle in the main event on Raw when the pictures had been leaked only an hour before or something. Was quite funny.

SO HAVE YOU SEEN NXT TAKEOVER RIVAL (weird name) YET, MENTY?

Hideo Itama/Tyler Breeze - Very good opener. Itama has kind of struggled adapting to WWE style but he seems to have the hang of it now. Breeze is just great with the selfie stick and the no-selling of the girl jumping out and hugging him, like it happens all the time.

Baron Corbin/Bull Dempsey - Oh dear. I know they have to give Corbin longer matches to get him ready, but he really isn't good enough for them yet. And he's got a weird flap on his belly. He'll never make it to the main roster with that. Vince will take one look at him and say "what's with the belly flap, pal?" and job him to Adam Rose to teach him a lesson about belly flaps. And where do they go with Bull now that he's lost convincingly three times?

Blake and Murphy/Lucha Dragons - A few messed up spots at the start hurt this one, but it got pretty good by the end. I guess the Lucha Dragons are moving to the main roster soon (well Sin Cara's already there but you know what I mean.)

Fin Balor/Adrian Neville - Great match. Like having a New Japan match in the WWE.

Women's title fourway - Another very strong match. Sasha Banks is the best female performer in the company right now.

Zayn/Owens - Very good match, although of course it turned into a storyline match in the end. Hope they have a couple of rematches before Zayn moves up.

ANOTHER GREAT SHOW FROM THE NXT FRAGGLES