Troll Kingdom

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Wrestling?

The Curb Stomp was banned and Rollins now uses some shitty DDT as his finisher.

I'm so happy I don't watch RAW anymore.

Good triple threat women's match on NXT this week, but the finish didn't really make sense since surely Charlotte was covering Bayley too?

HEY ANYONE WATCH EXTREME RULES?

Neville over Bad News Barrett on the pre show was good!

Ambroe/Harper was kind of lame becasue they were obviously told not to do too much cool stuff and had to only use kendo sticks and chairs.

The Kiss Me Arse match went exactly as I predicted. Did Ziggler thinks Sheamus would just kiss his arse? THE FOOL.

Tag title match was really good. New Day are much much better as heels and it was cool to see Ceserao and Kidd wrestling as faces.

Russian Chain match was bad because the chain stopped them from doing certain moves. Their next match as and "I quit" match so surely Rusev will lose yet again as there's no way they have Cena quit (everyone online already thinks Lana will turn on Cena during the match even though she hasn't turned face yet.)

Divas match was okay but when did the Bella turn face? And Naomi seemed to be ripping off Sasha's look.

Last Man Standing match was good. Big Show might be overexposed but he's still good at what he does and took some pretty impressive bumps!

Main event was whatever. I hate matches where moves are banned. I don't care abourt Kane.

12451.imgcache.gif

There was a hot girl in the crowd during NXT this week. In a short skirt. She kept dancing to everyone's entrance music. She was hot.

This was totally worth bumping this dead thread for.

HOW ABOUT PAYBACK, EH? Main event and the tag match were good. Cena/Ruseve sucked with the referee asking "do you quit?" after dropkicks (nobody's going to quit after a dropkick) and the finish everyone predicted as soon as it was announced.

HOW ABOUT TAKEOVER THIS WEEK, EH?

HOW ABOUT ELIMINATION CHAMBER IN TWO WEEKS, EH?

ANYONE WHO WATCHES WREStLING WANT TO TALK ABOUT IT IN THIS THREAD?

TAKEOVER was pretty good. The Sasha Bankls/Becky Lynch match was by far the best thing on it. Best women's match I've ever seen, I think. Possibly the best match of the year so far, even. It was that good!

Main event was good too but obviously they were keeping it short because of Zayn's injury. Samoa Joe coming out was a good way to not leave the fans pissed off at the non finish.

Breeze/Balor was good but I felt like they were holding back a little.

Rhyno/Baron Corbin was actually pretty good.

Alexa Bliss is a heel say it ain't so!

I like Evil Emma.

Good show.

So how about Elimination Chamber! Owens/Cene was great. The IC Chamber match was bad. Kalisto got stuck on the top of a pod for five minutes in the tag match. Main event had a Dusty finish...

Is there any point posting in this thread.

SO HOW ABOUT THAT MONEY IN THE BNAK.

The actual Money In The Bank match wasn't very memorable. Who cares about Sheamus? Why does Bray Wyatt just randomly return every few months to attack a different babyface who he'll end up jobbing to anyway?

Cena/Owen swas good again though they almost did too many moves. I liked Owens' crazy laughing.

Can't remember any of the other matches but no one's reading this anyway.

Someone found a copy of the WWE's notes to announcers from a few years ago. It's interesting stuff if you're interested enough in wrestling to read and reply to this thread!

- Album on Imgur

So Battleground happened.

Orton/Seamus was fine.

Tag title match was pretty good. Titus O'Neil seems like someone they could push as a singles star (except they already tried and gave up on him.)

Wyatt/Reigns was good but probably too long and ended in a screwjob.

Divas match was good but they over-hyped it by constantly going on about how great the NXT girls are. They should properly introduce their characters instead of just saying "THEY'RE GOING TO HAVE GREAT MATCH." And putting two of them in there with Brie Bella in a triple threat isn't the best way to have a great match.

Cena/Owens...I feel like they do too many moves almost. They did a lot of the same moves as the previous two matches and I'm sick of every Cena match having has opponent kick out of a million AAs then he looks surprised even though EVERYONE kicks out of it. And fuck having Cena win. What's the fucking point? If he's supposed to be elevating people surely he should like actually lose a feud at some point? Owens is almost just another guy now.

Lesnar/Rollins was a bad main event. Yeah it's entertaining watching Brock sqaush people but he might as well have been in there with Kofi again instead of Rollins. Then old man Undertaker shows up and we don't get a finish. Undertaker waited eighteen months for revenge!

Wacky do you follow this blog The Wrestling DeLorean someone just reblogged a post from them and I thought oh that looks cool, but then I noticed there aren't any new posts since last November. There's some good stuff on that blog though. OKAY?

Well no one reads Wacky Reviews Wrestling here so I don't see why people I don't know would read a blog...

[youtube]A5aVOoLWF_Q[/youtube]

Really great match between Bayley and Becky Lynch on NXT this week, and last week with Bayley and Charlotte. Bayley has been having really great matches lately is what I'm saying.

Takeover

Liger/Breeze was good. Liger didn't do a huge amount (he is 50, I know, but he's capable of more) but Breeze used a lot of new moves and there was fun comedy.

Blue Pants! You can tell Vince has no control over NXT because he'd never let Blue Pants on tv. Because he's an insane old bastard. The Vaudevillains have some fun moves. Blake and Murphy are boring. Alexa Bliss is fucking hot. It was a good title change.

It was weird that they let the "10!" guy get so much offence against Apollo Crews, but the fans were into Crews anyway.

Joe/Corbin was good considering Corbin has never impressed me and Joe's a bit past his prime (he's still good but imagine if they'd signed him ten years ago.)

Baylyey/Sasha was GREAT. The action, the storyline, everything was top notch. Sasha is probably my favourite wrestler right now. Bayley stepped up too. Amazing stuff, worth watching even if you don't watch the rest of the show.

Ladder match was very good too!

Summerslam

Jon Stewart's opening was a bit awkward. He said "bouts" a lot. Nobody says "bouts".

Orton/Sheamus was fine. We've seen it so many times beforem, but it got good in the end. Surprised Sheamus won so clean but I guess they need to make him look good at some point since he has Money In The Bank.

Tag match was fun. New Day are FUCKING GREAT. Seriously the singing was so funny that they've now come all the way around to get real "New Day Rocks" chants. Prime Time Players have been having good matches lately too. Sin Cara botched a lot of stuff and he's not even the original Sin Cara!

Ziggler/Rusev was a bit weird. They just went right into Rusev beating him down. It's like they've forgotten how to start matches now. THey just went right in and skipped the opening. Or that's how it felt to me. Also the finish made Ziggler look super weak. It was a bit like SummerSlam 93 with Lex Luger beating Yokozuna by countout...except Ziggler couldn't even get back in the ring in time and was counted out too! How weak is someone being booked if they can't even win by countout.

The Stephen Amell match was fine. He did well in the ring considering he's not a wrestler. It's weird that they had him getting beat down. Stardust's character sucks. The big problem here is that Amell isn't exactly a huge celebrity and it's obvious most of the fans didn't care about him.

The Reigns/Ambrose tag match was good because they mixed it up a bit by having an exciting opening. It was funny how Reigns got booed now matter what (and the "Roman's sleeping!" chant.) The Superman punch still looks kid of dumb.

I thought Seth Rollins was GREAT in the Cena match. One of his best performances ever. He was almost like Macho Man at times. Whereas Cena kind of sucked just going through his same moves with his bad selling. The Springboard Stunner should be fucked banned because it always looks shit. I love how Austin always tweets about how bad it is. Jon Stewart TURNS HEEL and where can they possibly go with this because it's not like he's going to be in the WWE full time now. ANd he fucked up the finish.

Compare the Divas match here to the one the night before. The problem is that the talented women still have to work with the Bellas and Tamina (who can only do a superkick and NOTHING ELSE) so it's not like they can have great matches. Seriously putting Paige, Becky and Charlotte on the same time is fucking dumb becasue they should be having great matches against each other! And Sasha did nothing here (maybe she was injured then night before.) "Lass Kicked" is a stupid name.

Owens/Cesaro was great.

Undertaker made up for the WM match by being great here. Lesner was fun as always...then they had a stupid finish. Why would the timekeeper ring the bell? Timekeepers don't do that!

So yeah SummerSlam had a lot of good wrestling but bad finishes whereas NXT had good wrestling and good finishes so NXT wins.