Troll Kingdom

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Wrestling?

This week's NXT had a really good Owens/Neville match. The deadlift German suplex by Neville was cool. Plus Blue Pants seems to be on the actual roster now and Rhyno(!) is too!?

SO HOW ABOUT THAT FASTLANE?

Opening match. Well OF COURSE they job Ziggler to fucking Kane. Is this what killed the crowd for the rest of the night or were they did all along?

Goldust/Stardust I felt sorry for them wrestling out there to no reaction at all. They were having a pretty decent match before Goldust won out of nowhere and the ref fucked up the pinfall. Lots of fuck ups on the whole show.

Usos vs Kid/Cesaro was good. Could have been longer, could have had a better crowd who'd actually react to it, but at least we got a good match.

Sting points at a sign.

Divas match was okay. Again the fans were completely fucking dead. Another fucked up finish and Paige seemed to injure her tits or something because she was holding them after.

Ambrose/Barrett was just a match then it had a super shit ending. Ambrose stomps him a few times and gets DQ'd. Really what is this shit.

Cena/Rusev was pretty good. Lots of sloppiness and Cena calling spots REALLY LOUDLY but I don't think he's ever going to get any better in that regard! Of course if they'd had Rusev win clean it would have made their WM match mean more, but lol.

Main event was great. Since Bryan's returned I've wondered if he was still as good in the ring as all his matches have gone through the same basic formula. Well he proved tonight that he's still the best in the WWE. Great job but again Reigns still didn't get cheered much on winning. So I don't know if any of this has actually helped Reigns.

Rey Mysterio finally got his release!

The Brian Kendrick on NXT this week! He did seem a bit rusty but at he's an interesting character. Kevin Owens even managed to make Alex Riley seem interesting.

12337.imgcache.gif

Brock destroying everyone was great. Show sort of tapered off from there and the Main Event was pointless but was good to see some NXT debuts. Can't wait for total mediocrity next week!

AJ Lee has retired. Not really a huge shock when the company currently has a lawsuit against her husband. She wasn't so good in the last year or so but she was a great character for a while and did a lot of DIVAS RIGHTS.

This week's NXT was very good. The mini documentary on Hideo's road to WrestleMania was AMAZING. They could get him over as a star if they showed that on RAW or SD. So of course they won't.