Troll Kingdom

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Wrestling?

So Seth Rollins was shagging a Nazi but now she's fired and someone's been shot at the performance centre. Busy day.

12876.imgcache.gif

Night of Champions

Owens vs Ryback was fine. Owens is great so it was a decent match and good to say Owens win for once. Shame he isn't feuding with Cesaro over the title, really!

New Day vs the Dudleys was okay. I mean it's the Dudleys. In 2015. They're still decent in the ring but I'd rather be watching someone else. New Day are great.

Ziggler vs Rusev was good. The storyline is stupid but the fans got into it. They did too many superkicks though.

Charlotte vs Nikki was well done. The problem with the DIVA REVOLUTION is that they just had Stephanie come out and say "YOU HAVE TO CARE ABOUT THE DIVAS NOW" instead of doing actual storylines and establishing the characters. This match worked because it told a story the fans could get behind with Nikki just destroying Charlotte's leg to get Charlotte sympathy. And I heard they turned Paige heel on RAW the next night so that's good.

Reigns, Ambrose and Jericho vs the Wyatt Family. Oh, it's Jericho. Again. Great. I mean he looked in good shape and he's fine in the ring but I hope he's sticking around and there's an actual story reason for him walking out at the end.

Rollins vs Cena was great. Cena was less sloppy than last month and Rollins is probably the best wrestlers in the WWE at the moment. It reminded me of a New Japan match.

Rollins vs Sting...okay. Obviously Sting's old as fuck and it's impressive he did as much as he did and continued the match after suffering a serious injury. But maybe it's not a good idea to have someone who's old as fuck wrestling in your ppv main event? And now Kane's the next challenger! FUCK.

So it was an entertaining show on the whole. But we have The Dudleys, Jericho and Sting wrestling. Ric Flair's there. Cena's the US champion again. Kane is back in the main event. Undertaker vs Brock Lesnar is the main event of the next ppv. How about creating some new stars?

NXT TAKEOVER

Yeah I'm going to post about it even though no one will ever read it.

Joe and Balor vs Dash and Dawson - The problem with this was that we haven't seen any of Dash and Dawson's matches so far in the tournament and here they are in the semi finals. It's an odd way to give them a mini push. It was a decent match though!

Rhyno and Corbin vs Gable and Jordan - This match was very good as Gable and Jordan are great. The fans came up with some good chants here, the best being singing Kurt Angle's entrance music but saying "Gable" instead of "Angle". Can't believe Gable hit Chaos Theory on Corbin. I thought for sure Gable and Jordan were going to win then go on to win the tournament...but they lost. I feel this was a mistake! They were the only proper tag team left in the tag tournament at this point and should have got to the final.

Asuka vs Dana Brook - This was a great debut. Asuka looked great (and yes I also mean she is actually pretty hot) in the ring here and Dana deserves credit too for playing her part perfectly. Evil Emma is hot.

Apollo Crews vs Tyler Breeze - Crews' matches have been very samey so far so it was good to see them change the formula here and have him use a different finished after Breeze blocked his regular one. But it was Breeze who impressed me most in the match. He's actually really great.

Joe and Balor vs Rhyno and Corbin - This felt slightly underwhelmning as I wanted Gable and Jordan to win and Balor's leg injury was a bit over-played (and didn't stop him from hitting his finisher.) If it had been Gable and Jordan beating Joe and Balor that could have resulted in Joe and Balor falling out and feuding as well. ANYWAY this was still a good match and the presentation with Cody and Dustin was nice.

Bayley vs Sasha Banks - This was the first time the fans annoyed me all night as the first few minutes of the match was taken up by fans chanting "THIS IS AWESOME". Like I agree that it's awesome to have a women's match main eventing but wait until it's over before chanting. Anyway it was another great match between these two. It got better as it went on. Sasha making the little girl cry was some serious heeling. Then Bayley destroying Sasha's hand the same way Sasha did to her before. And that finisher by Bayley was brutal. Great stuff.

NXT IS THE BEST

So, Hell in a Cell happened.

Pre show match - Hey, look, Cesaro is popular with the fans and great in the ring. How about having him on the main show!?

John Cena vs Alberto Del Rio - When Zeb came out I thought it was Jack Swagger and it would be a total disaster. Del Rio was a surprise, at least. But the match was...nothing. Del Rio hit some lame moves and chinlocks. Cena did nothing. Then he lost easily after taking a million moves in all his previous matches. I have no idea what the point of this was.

Roman Reigns vs Bray Wyatt - They worked hard and hit some big moves. But...it felt kind of routine? In the start anyway. It didn't feel like a "real fight" like the second hell in a cell match of the night did. It felt like they were running through their spots. It was good in the end anyway.

New Day vs The Dudleyz - It as the same match they've had three times now. I don't want Dudleyz with the titles anyway, so they should build up some new challengers. New Day were funny in the pre match, as always.

Charlotte vs Nikki Bella - A good match. Nikki is actually good in the ring now. There were some moves that were nearly fucked up but overall it was a good match. This is how you get women's wrestling over, Vince. Actually let them have good matches. Don't just tell the fans "YOU SHOULD LIKE THIS NOW." Give them a reason to.

Seth Rollins vs Kane - Seth Rollins won a match! As champion! This was probably about as good as Kane's going to be in 2015.

Kevin Owens vs Ryback - What was this? It was less than five minutes. Pointless. Well, okay, at least Owens won clean.

Undertaker vs Brock Lesnar - The second Hell in a Cell was the better one, I thought. Some rough moments and some fuck-ups, but it was entertaining all the way through and felt real at points. The blood certainly helped! Seems they didn't actually blade but just hit each other hard on purpose to bleed. And Lesnar throwing the doctor didn't look planned. Very good main event. But the fucking Wyatts again? The always lose! To everyone!

SO HOW ABOUT THAT RECENT WRESTLING, EH?

I didn't post anything about Survivor Series, I guess. Not much to say. All I remember is Sheamus winning the title. LOL. Shows how desperate things have gotten...

So that brings us to TLC. Will Reigns get the belt back!? No, he gets screwed in a stupid way that makes him look dumb, like all babyfaces do now. All I really remember about this show (and it was only on Sunday!) is the opening tag match, which was great, best thing on the show by far. Calisto doing his finisher from the top of a ladder was insane. Xavier Woods was great on commenary, copletely showing up usless Cole, Lawler and JBL (who had a children meltdown on Twitter the next day when people pointed this out.) Oh and Charlotte is a heel so suddenly Paige is randomly a face despite making fun of Charlotte's brother who died of a heroin overdoes. At least she's still hot!

Them Reigns wins the title the next night because Vince realised how much he's fucked up. I don't watch RAW but I heard Vince did a great job getting Reigns over. The problem is who does he wrestle now? There's no top heels to challenge him. Sheamus? Fucking Alberto? That's it.

Obviously though I have much more indepth thoughts on NXT London!

Asuka/Emma was great. Asuka is the best women wrestler they have and Emma is actually damn good. I also happen to find them both attractive.

Tag match was decent, but Enzo/Cass always lose when they challenge for the title. Are they going to move to the main roster without ever winning it?

Corbin/Crews wasn't good. Corbin doesn't have enough moves.

Bayley/Nia Jax was good. Surprised Bayley won clean. Since Asuka's going to feud with Nia now, where does that leave Bayley?

Finn/Joe was a good main event.

SURE WISH SOMEBODY ELSE WOULD POST IN THIS THREAD.

Royal Rumble thoughts IF ANYONE CARES

I found it funny how over Sandow was in the pre show when he hasn't been on tv for nearly a year. Get him doing something!

Opening last man standing match with Owens and Ambrose was really great. Owens is great. Ambrose needs to stop doing that stupid clothesline.

New Day vs Usos has been done a hundred times before but it was still pretty good.

Calisto wins the US title back from Del Rio. It was okay but Calisto blew quite a few moves. He's not at the level of a young Rey (I've been watching 1996 WCW so this very apparent.)

Charlotte/Becky was a very good match. Becky is a likable babyface. But man I feel embarrased for 70 year old Ric Flair out there working heel outside the ring. I guess he has many ex wives to pay. The part where he kissed Becky was really awkward. Like I get that it was a heel move and obviously she agreed to it but having him force a kiss on someone young enough to be his grandaughter felt creepy and outdated. Sasha at the end felt like she was debuting and just ignoring what she's done for the last six months.

The Rumble match was good. It had action all the way through. AJ got a great reaction and did some cool stuff and bumped well for everyone. But if you think about it he didn't actually get a superstar push or anything. I mean he hardly eliminated anyone and he didn't last all that long compared to some. Like Jericho. What's the fucking point of having sad old man Jericho in there the longest? What the fuck happened to Wade Barrett? He's just disappeared. Why didn't the League of Nations just throw Reigns over the top? So obvious he'd come back. But it made him look weak having him sit out half the match then get eliminated cleanly. Triple H basically just owned two of the top young stars by himself. Lesnar really fucked up the big Wyatt guy.

So yeah it was a good show but it a weird ending.

Axl Rotten died, aged just 44. Which means on the 20 year old ECW stuff I'm watching now he was only 24. I never would have guessed that...

WTF.

WWE star Titus O'Neil was sent home from last night's Smackdown taping in Portland, Oregon shortly after he arrived. The word we are getting is that O'Neil has been suspended for "unprofessional conduct."

During the ending of last night's Raw taping in Seattle, Washington, a number of WWE personalities and staff were assembled on the stage in honor of the retiring Bryan Danielson. At the end of that segment, which aired on Raw before going live on the WWE Network, Danielson returned to the locker room after passing through the center of the assembled WWE personnel.

As WWE talents returned to the back, O'Neill grabbed WWE owner Vince McMahon in what was described to us as in a "playful, physical way." McMahon responded by shoving O'Neil away. McMahon's shove of O'Neill actually made it onto the final seconds of the broadcast. We are told that McMahon was angry at being grabbed and that led to the suspension.

When O'Neil arrived at Smackdown, he was informed he was going sent home. The word making the rounds is that the suspension could be for upwards of 90 days. That would put O'Neil out of action through May, which means he would be missing Wrestlemania 32.

O'Neil, 39, signed with WWE in 2009 and is best known as one half of the Prime Time Players, although he's been used most recently in a singles role. He's been very active in local community outreach where he lives in Tampa. O'Neil had lost to Adam Rose earlier during the Raw broadcast.

Last night, the WWE Network exclusive video of Bryan Danielson's farewell was removed from Youtube and WWE.com as well as the WWE Network. It is likely that WWE is going to edit the snippet at the end out before restoring the videos.

(PWInsider)

The trio are known for an upbeat approach to working up the crowd – often with the help of a trombone called Francesca – liberal use of the word “booty” and, most surreally, wearing plastic unicorn horns on their heads.

Classic.

Yar, I saw. He was way too injury prone but WWE under utilized him as well. Where will he go though. TNA? NJPW?

I don't know why anyone would go to TNA by choice. He could be pretty huge in the UK if he came back home. New Japan might not be good for his injury prone body...