YEAR LONG DIARY THREAD (2008)

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
1/2/08 - Back at work for the first time in 2 weeks. Have a brand new cold after finally getting over the old one a few days ago. Want to completely change my life for the better this year. Or something.

Fuddlemiff

Is this real life?
Cassie said:
I did not know all that about collard greens.

Over here it's called kale. I didn't realise it was short for something else.

I like it, but it seems to disappear like spinach does. You just end up with a small amount once it's cooked.

2/1/8

Losing track of time.

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom
The kale in my garden kept going until it got buried by the snow. It was really cool, we had it fresh almost every day.

Cassie

Touching the monolith
Staff member
Jan 2: OH YEAH it's freezing here tonight. Supposed to get down to about 19 degrees.. yesterday wearing shorts, today sweats and fuzzy house shoes.

jack

Jan 3rd: Lost my glasses on my day off. Still can't find them.

whisky

Boobie inspector
3/1/08 its snowing, and its cold.

You could probably guess the 2nd from the 1st

Fuddlemiff

Is this real life?
3/1/7

No snow for us yet, probably good since I have to trek across town tonight for the last of the holiday season meetups.

whisky

Boobie inspector
3/1/2007 two cars have crashed outside the office windows, there maybe a bitchfight.

Cassie

Touching the monolith
Staff member
Jan 3rd: OK I AM FREEZING MY ASS OFF. The bad thing about cold weather in Florida is that we don't really prepare for it other than wrapping the pipes with newspaper so they don't burst. I am sitting here with three shirts on and a blanket.. still shivering. It stinks outside from the frozen dead vegetation.

CaptainWacky

I want to smell dark matter
3/1/2008 - Snowed. Well, it snowed, I didn't make the snow myself. Watched some Black Adder.

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
1/5/08 - Why do I always fall ill in January?

Cassie

Touching the monolith
Staff member
Jan 5: Hotdogs for breakfast, lol. A HEALTHY MEAL.

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
OMG ME TOO! I woke up around 5AM in between coughing fits, and made myself a hot dog just so I could eat something hot before taking more cold medicine. Then I went back to sleep.

Cassie

Touching the monolith
Staff member
Jan 5: Just realized that :rwmad: doesn't look like it's supposed to
mad.gif

jack

Jan 5: The passion of Lipstick and Mushrooms: the dichotomy of excess is that the engine is hard to quell once stoked. Overworking is a drug.

CaptainWacky

I want to smell dark matter
5/1/2008 - Had one of those nights (last night) where I was half asleep, half awake, half dreaming, half thinking all night, not knowing what was real. Pretty cool, usually, but I can't remember it now.

The Watcher

cereal addict
1/6/08 - changed my avatar back to kisses in celebration of getting back with my girl. Never known relief, fear and excitement could come all jumbled up like that. I'll take it.

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
1/6/08 - Feeling a little better. Taking huge doses of Vitamin C with meals seems to have helped as much as all the drugs. Need to do laundry. Would prefer to stay in jammies and watch bad TV.