YEAR LONG DIARY THREAD (2008)

curiousa2z

Be patient till the last.
guests are all gone. load of laundry in, will deal with dishes later..just gonna vege with a book by myself in peace and quiet for awhile. and admire the tidied-up house. (it will burst out of the seams of neatness soon enough). tired - TOO MANY late nights, amigo!

CaptainWacky

I want to smell dark matter
6/1/2008 - FEEL SICK

Cassie

Touching the monolith
Staff member
Jan 6: The bees are no longer buzzing inside me.

Fuddlemiff

Is this real life?
6/1/8

Stomach ache. :(

Can't believe Eggs is still ill. It's been ages!

CaptainWacky

13/1/2008 - Today was never supposed to come.

Cassie

Touching the monolith
Staff member
It's a miracle!!

curiousa2z

Jan.13 - finished English Rose's birthday present ( a landscape painting ) today. Can't show it here tho cos if I say DONT PEEK IT'LL SPOIL YER SURPRISE she STILL would peek! She can't resist spoilers!
...other than that...a boring grey day out. Rented Shoot Em Up so will watch it one more time before taking it back...it's teh funny!
(and way violent)

Cassie

Touching the monolith
Staff member
Jan 14: Spam, laundry, made some tea, spammed, freezing, a bit hungry, vacuumed the carpet. EXCITEMENT.

The Watcher

cereal addict
1/20/08

I GOT A CAR!!! :D

Dual

RIP Karl 1991-2014
1/20/08

I went to look at trenchcoats but left without buying one because they were so expensive!

whisky

Boobie inspector
21/1/08 back at work, the room is leaking.

And theres a chance that last years "once in a lifetime flood" might be happening again.

CaptainWacky

21/1/2008 - Feel sick

Cassie

Touching the monolith
Staff member
Jan 21: FREEZING. Fed the baby cows, got poop on me.

starbys

*yawn*
Sick, must've caught it from Wacky

curiousa2z

congrats on getting a car, Watcher!

retro Jan.21: worked as a supply for a librarian - lots of videos reserved cos it's supposed to be study week - yeah, ME, in charge of some computerized system that shows the videos in the various specific classrooms...needless to say it was SNAFU and the phone was ringing off the wall from irate teachers who had the wrong DVD playing.

...ZOMG...felt like I was in an I LOVE LUCY segment!!

Luckily the world kept spinning on its axis whilst I was preoccupied.
:duh:

Jan.22: dodging phone calls from some Principal who cant get anyone to sub at her lunatic school.
SOLLY WONG NUMBAH!

Cassie

Touching the monolith
Staff member
Jan 22: My computer is conspiring against me.. I think it's time for a new one. HAVING MAJOR DIFFICULTIES AT THE MOMENT BUT I AM SPAMMING ONWARD!