YEAR LONG DIARY THREAD (2008)

curiousa2z

Be patient till the last.
be careful Cassie with those over the counter meds. just sayin'.

Cassie

Touching the monolith
Staff member
I think I overdid the cough meds... I feel really weird today. Everything is kinda blurry and I haven't really slept in two days because of the coughing fits. I AM DYING.

The Watcher

cereal addict
1-25-08

*pops head in*

I heard something about cassie's bewbies. I have come to investigate.

Cassie

Touching the monolith
Staff member
My bewbs hurt but I think it's my lungs that hurt and they're sending phantom pains to my boobs. THAT'S ALL I'VE GOT TO SAY ABOUT MY BOOBS.

curiousa2z

Jan. 25 - going out for dinner for Robbie Burns' Day but meanwhile did boring housework and worked on that stupid painting that is taking forever and is driving me mad asfgsds

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
1/25 - Haven't been sick for almost 2 weeks, but I'm still coughing up stuff. WE ARE ALL DYING OF SPAM-RELATED ILLNESS.

Cassie, NyQuil and ODing on Vitamin C and multivitamins were the only thing that worked for me. Also drinking hot liquids (not coffee or caffeinated tea) and slurping hot soup. If you have one of those Vick's steam contraptions, try it. I was wishing I had one of those when I was sickest.

AND PRAY TO ELIJAH WOOD THAT HE WILL HEAL YOU WITH HIS BUGEYED SPLENDOR.

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
CELESTIAL SEASONING WILD BERRY FLAVOR AND TNAGERINE ORANGE THING FLAVOR FTW.

Thrusty

TK addict
1/25/8-45 minutes left of work. trying to hint around to the wife that i would like to have some drinks tonight but we are dieting ( i mean her ) so it might out of the question. 45 minutes of hitting view new posts here and questioning my life while doing so.........maybe a i should pick up a hobby?

Oh yeah and i hope oyu guys all feel better. I am an airborne guy myself, always helps.

CaptainWacky

I want to smell dark matter
25/1/2007 - Today, life is good.

whisky

Boobie inspector
26/1/08 need to go to dump later, old car seat thats been in the garage for months is covered in fungus, and is probably the source of everyone whos been ill in my town

starbys

*yawn*
saturday - still sick.

Hey, cassie are you still sick?

Cassie

Touching the monolith
Staff member
Jan 26: Hi starbys, I am still sick, but I think I'm getting better. I actually got some sleep last night. I'm hacking up my lungs, and it feels SO GOOD.. lol. Lots better than that dry painful cough I had. My chest was so tight I could hardly breathe.

whisky

Boobie inspector
26/1/08 bought a new headlight for the car, wife insists her dad fit it rather than me.

Makes me feel really confident

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
1/27/08 - Need to shower and put in contacts and do things that people do who aren't completely shut down.

whisky

Boobie inspector
28/1/08 just had worst nights sleep in ages, couldnt get brain to turn off

curiousa2z

jan. 28 - big Sis dropped off box of birthday pressies early - of course I lasted until they drove down the street -

ZOMG!!!! Got an official AZZURRI jersey!!! WHOOOT! Now I just need one from England and my life will - um - be filled with football jerseys!
AND a SCRABBLE disc so now I can play all i want and not have to beg people to play with me; AND I got a whole shitload of gardening books, gardening gloves, a new knee mat and tote bag!!!
They also ave me a bottle of Malbec but that wasn't a gift gift.
Now I just have to keep quiet til next sunday so she doesnt know I peeked....

Cassie

Touching the monolith
Staff member
teehee.. naughty! We are notorious early present openers in my family. If you don't want it opened early then DON'T SEND IT! Happy birthday in advance!

Jan 28: Still hacking and coughing all night long.. not getting any sleep, becoming crankier.