YEAR LONG DIARY THREAD (2008)

whisky

Boobie inspector
30/1/08 woke up with an eyelash in my left eye, cant get rid of it, very irritiating

Cassie

Touching the monolith
Staff member
Jan 30: Woke up late cause I coughed all fucking night AGAIN.. I swear this is the most lingering cold I've had EVAR. The baby cows were starving.. they butted me on the BUTT, almost knocking me into a feed barrel, lol. They are cute.

CaptainWacky

I want to smell dark matter
30/1/2008 - Left the house. Came back.

curiousa2z

Be patient till the last.
Jan. 30 - totally snowed in - ALL highways have been closed off out of town. whoot!
SLACKER DAY! painting a bookcase and while the first coat dries,
gonna make a pot of tea and read a Reginald Hll mystery I discovered at the library yesterday, and watch the storm outside my window.

The Watcher

cereal addict
1/30/08

worked. did crunches. drank wine. bored now.

whisky

Boobie inspector
31/1/08 woke up early, fell hungry, last day of january already, feels like new near was only a few days ago.

whisky

Boobie inspector
70 mile an hour winds still here, now with added torrential rain, also thunder and lightning very very frieghtning.

Gagh

Χριστόφορος
SUNDAY WENT O OL TRAFFRD EJHOHHHHHHHJHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH ARGH TOO PISSED TO TYPE

curiousa2z

jan.31 - blew off workout this AM
let my class go a little early so could rush home to watch LOST special which we've been waiting 8 bloody months for!!! OMG TV ADDICT MUCH?

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
1/31/08 - Each day is like the last this week: Get up late for work, get to work late, work late, leave work late, pick up groceries at a late-nite market, get home late, stay up late watching DVDs and playing N64, pass out late (actually early in the morning) and then get up late for work.

I WANT TO CATCH UP TO MY OWN TAIL NARF!

curiousa2z

Feb.1st:
two snow days and exams - not making much money this week! OTOH, got my Celidh painting almost finished, finished dingy bookcase, have been getting lotsa reading and nice long work outs so not all bad. Got my birthday card from English Rose yesterday...of course I opened it early!

whisky

Boobie inspector
1/2/08 Snowing here too.

Bought a new pc, waiting for the bastard to start up

Cassie

Touching the monolith
Staff member
Feb 1: Not much going on EXCEPT my brother quit his job two weeks ago when he nearly fell 500 feet off a power plant, now he's here driving me NUTS everyday. He wasn't injured but I think it scared him shitless and he's acting kinda strange... like depressed. He's currently in my kitchen making a cake! I think I'm gonna have to take drastic measures soon, especially if he doesn't clean up his mess :rwmad:

CaptainWacky

I want to smell dark matter
Is that the brother that shot a cat to piss you off a while ago? Make him watch My Name Is Earl and get him familiar with the concept of karma...

Cassie

Touching the monolith
Staff member
Haha.. yes it's the same brother.

He didn't fall 500 feet he NEARLY fell.. he's a welder and he was on some scaffolding and tripped over some stuff, anyway he was attached to the scaffolding with a line and he only fell about 5 or so feet, but he was hanging over that 500 foot drop by a rope. TOO BAD IT WASN'T WRAPPED AROUND HIS NECK! (just kidding Jesus and Laker_Girl)

whisky

Boobie inspector
Well if he wasnt wearing clean underwear when he got on, I doubt he was when he got off.

curiousa2z

Hellz yeah! We love our brothers even if they do twitty stuff!

Feb.3: post- birthday-party-headache - I actually think it's from staying up til 2 Am, rather than the tequila - but I'm not sure how much of that worm-stuff is a safe amount so I could be wrong...