YEAR LONG DIARY THREAD (2008)

Cassie

Touching the monolith
Staff member
2/18 - shopped ALL DAY.. can't use my new computer yet :( BUT YAY that new electronics smell is nice.

curiousa2z

Be patient till the last.
March 1: mailed off a birthday card to my brother but I know it wont make it in time SNAIL MAIL BASTARDS

went to an "Emergency Preparedness Seminar" hosted by the Red Cross / Fire Dept, etc...depressing:

I do NOT have enough food and water to last 72 hours, do NOT have a cell phone, do NOT have a generator, do NOT have copies of all my vital papers safely stowed with someone at least two hours away, NOR do I have a prearranged meeting place to meet anybody at in case of an emergency. I'M DOOMED.

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
I do NOT have enough food and water to last 72 hours, do NOT have a cell phone, do NOT have a generator, do NOT have copies of all my vital papers safely stowed with someone at least two hours away, NOR do I have a prearranged meeting place to meet anybody at in case of an emergency. I'M DOOMED.
Dayum. They want everyone to do all that? We're all doomed. Oh well!

1 March: Didn't sleep as late as I thought I would. Worked for about 5 hours. I need the money, every little bit helps.

I think I need an anti-anxiety prescription. I'm always jumpy now.

Dr Dave

pillzlol
3/1/08

Went to the library, grocery store, then later went to the arcade and to Carl's Jr. Lastly I got home and have been watching season 6 of Deep Space Nine.

curiousa2z

^^*vows*
I'll live on peanut butter!

march 2: creepy old guy who yells as he runs on the treadmill was in today at the Y. FUN!
Now I am deaf after cranking up the tunes to drown him out. FUCKER.

CaptainWacky

I want to smell dark matter
2/3/2008 - Oh yeah, this thread exists.

Cassie

Touching the monolith
Staff member
March 2: Just realized it's March already!

Helped my mom pack up a bunch of jigsaw puzzles to send to my aunt in Georgia. Fed the baby cows, ate a hotdog, posted at TK and various other message boards. Oh and gave my dog a bath.

curiousa2z

March 16th - they played Irish music at the Y this morning, lol.

going out for dinner tonight; debating even trying to dress up.... It's less than fun wearing my high heels in eight feet of bloody snow....DONE WITH WINTER NOW, YEP.

whisky

Boobie inspector
Sold a scotty action figure for 16 quid, sold a Kirk for 99p, I guess Doohan gegts the last laugh now.

the fat fuck!

Cassie

Touching the monolith
Staff member
March 15: I didn't do anything today!

CaptainWacky

I want to smell dark matter
15/3/2008 - Just watching.

Cassie

Touching the monolith
Staff member
March 16: The day started with a BANG, when one of my baby cows jumped the fence as I was walking out there to give them their bottles. Since I had it's breakfast it came right to me, so didn't have to chase it down. Then we decided to rebuild part of their pen, so I was picking up an old trough to move it and noticed it was covered with snails, so I lined the snails up and watched them race away. THEN a giant rat snake made an appearance so I shooed it off with a shovel, which it didn't appreciate... acted a bit pissy, but went away without getting it's head chopped off.

whisky

Boobie inspector
16/3/08 found my night course books, meaning I wont have to pay to replace them which is good, but now I need to do homework, which isnt.

Packed up a bunch of star trek figures I sold on ebay, posted some, will post the rest tommorow.

Original series sold well, Picard and enteprise figures went unsold, people didnt even want them for 99p

The Watcher

cereal addict
3/17/08

Happy St. Patrick's day everyone!

:mrsa:

alarm didn't go off, so I was late for my massage, but the nice lady gave me an hour anyway. :)

curiousa2z

Hey Watcher!
Long time!
Happy St Patrick's Day to ya! :D

*edited for politically correct spelling - EGGZ ;)

FBI parte due

Folces Weard
3/17

Noticed all the HEATHENS celebrating Saint Patrick's day two days late, on HOLY MONDAY!

Cassie

Touching the monolith
Staff member
3-17

Happy St Patrick's to all of you too! Even you FBI parte due, and [you]!

I've done several tons of laundry today, AND I burned my arm on the oven.

curiousa2z

^it's God's judgment on us all! WE'RE DOOMED.

on another topic:
ya got any aloe for that burn? I hate oven burns. hope it wasn't a bad one. what were you baking?