YEAR LONG DIARY THREAD (2008)

whisky

Boobie inspector
4-5/2/08 Went to bed at ten, tossed and turned till midnight, then woke up at 2, couldnt get back to sleep, stupid cold needs to make up its mind wether my nose is blocked or running, both is just taking the piss.

whisky

Boobie inspector
5/2/2008 Had two hours sleep, made my wife breakfast in bed, went to work, watched them evacuate the supermarket opposite to where I work because of a fire scare, typed this

curiousa2z

Be patient till the last.
feb. 5 - went outside to see how much snow had fallen after the storm - realised my favourite Green Man was no longer on the brick wall by the back door - tramped around like a fucking goon before realising it had fallen down on the back stoop and was under my bloody big boots!!! sadly trying to glue the dozen or so pieces back together. :(

Cassie

Touching the monolith
Staff member
Feb 9: The day started out the same as always, fed the cows, drank some coffee. THEN I bathed the dog (wow, EXCITEMENT) then I went to Walmart, China Buffet, and finally grocery shopping. I'M NEVER LEAVING THE HOUSE AGAIN. Noticed that they built a Taco Bell in town since the last time I was there. lol I live in BFE.

curiousa2z

Feb. 11: 20 cms. of snow and windchill of -17 Celcius means:
no school, highways closed, shovelling all morning and bitterness toward those living in the South of England, who's camillas are starting to bloom.
You know who you are!

Cassie

Touching the monolith
Staff member
My grandma's camilla has been in full bloom for a few weeks, lol.

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
I'm suddenly feeling uncomfortable in this thread. :eek:

curiousa2z

ok, wot's with the camillas? is there some pervy meaning we innocents (that would be Cassie and Me) dont know about??!
well?
:shock:

Cassie

Touching the monolith
Staff member
haha.. grandma's "camilla" probably dried up a couple decades ago.

I wonder if we're talking about the same plant curiousa2z.. is a camilla a shrub that has big pink flowers?

The Watcher

cereal addict
2/11/08

my boss' sister died today while she was on the phone with her. sad day. :( she's one of those hard ass bitches and seeing her break down was awful.

worked out, burned 200 calories on the bike and then ate about a million calories worth of mcdonalds fries. i need a shower.

curiousa2z

^she died talking on the phone?! Did she have a heart attack?!

yep, Cassie, we're talking about the same camilla bushes that have been bloomimg for ages in Florida, are just starting to bloom in Southern England and will NOT be bloody blooming up here in the next three months! :rwmad: JEALOUS MUCH ME!@sfgrtds

The Watcher

cereal addict
2/15/08

didn't get my new mattress today as planned. :mad:

Cassie

Touching the monolith
Staff member
February 16: I am sleepy today. Haven't done anything interesting.

CaptainWacky

I want to smell dark matter
16/2/2008 - Richard Madely was supposed to be on Russell Brand's radio show, but he never called in. I was disappointed.

whisky

Boobie inspector
18/2/08 very cold start to the morning, back at work after a week off.

HDDVD officially dead as a format, I had nothing to do with this, or did I?

curiousa2z

Feb.18 today is that ancient and sacred holiday, Family Day. (this is its first year)
That means no schools open in the province, no libraries, no banks, the Y has shortened hours,etc.
I think I'll go work out and then do some drawing. been raining and it's grey and blah out. bah.

FBI parte due

Folces Weard
2/18/08

I just got some awesome BRIGHT YELLOW shoes and will be wearing them every day.

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
2/18 OH SHIT IT'S MY SISTER'S BIRTHDAY time to go send a goofy e-card LOL