YEAR LONG DIARY THREAD (2008)

starbys

*yawn*
Sick day: Wednesday 1/22

God I am such a girl. Thrilled to find 'Some Like It Hot' playing on old movie channel. I've never seen it before and it's funny as hell. All I need is someone gay or girlie to watch it with me. *sniffle*

*cuddles in covers* Just me, my laptop and my sketching paper. Josh is sick in bed snoring.

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
TCM BABY! Nothing in the universe beats their "31 Days of Oscar" marathon.

Movies guaranteed not to suck donkey for the next month!

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
1.22 - Day off. Should be productive. Should go see Sweeney Todd. Don't want to leave the house or put on pants. May have lunch delivered. (Take out the may).

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
UPDATE: I went out and picked up lunch, and some beverages. Pizza burger and fries. I was gone for 13 minutes.

Cassie

Touching the monolith
Staff member
1-22: PIZZA BURGER? That sounds good!

It's official, I have the flu. I feel like dog doo doo. I haven't had the flu in MANY years. I think I'll probably be a big baby. ANYWAY I've been eating lots of oranges.. in case that helps fight off WHATEVER. Good thing I've got several orange trees, so I don't have to go to the store.

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
Eat oranges, and drink orange juice, and down Vitamin C tablets on top of it.

Until I started ODing on vitamins, I continued to feel like shit for days. Take a ridiculous amount, or eat/drink all the orange product you can.

And CHICKEN SOUP MAKES YOU FEEL GOOD!

whisky

Boobie inspector
23/1/08 the internet providor for my house is having major problems today so I can only get online at work.

Even though I like to grow my hair in winter because of the cold, I think I need to shave it off tonight, head itches like hell, and regular shampooing just isnt helping.

Time for a number 2 cut.

Cassie

Touching the monolith
Staff member
1-23: sicker than I was yesterday

CaptainWacky

I want to smell dark matter
23/1/2008 - feel so sick

curiousa2z

Be patient till the last.
ZOMG! MFers are dropping like flies! feel better everyone!
whisky, was your hair really long before?

Jan. 23 - still incredulous that HL is dead. Wrote a thank you letter to the 98 1/2 yr old Auntie, worked for about three hours on a complicated painting of a Ceilidh which may still end up looking like shite. Alot of figures. bar tables and musical instruments to organize. quite challenging. *sigh* downer day. at least i don't have to do prep work for class tonight.

whisky

Boobie inspector
Only about an inch and a half, long for me, although in the 90s I did have it half way down my back.

Cassie

Touching the monolith
Staff member
Jan 24: I am dying.

Cassie

Touching the monolith
Staff member
It's hard to tell.

curiousa2z

Be patient till the last.
feel better Cassie! go look at the boyz cooking if you need to boost yer um, IMMUNE SYSTEM. *winks*

Jan. 24 - taught ESL came home made lunch am farting around at TK will have to go and do some work now bye

Cassie

Touching the monolith
Staff member
Jan 24 pt 2: Earlier I took some nighttime Theraflu stuff.. DIDN'T WORK. I just took some Nyquil.. hopefully I will go to sleep or something sooon maybe even while I'm typing out a very important message on the internet MAYBE I'LL FIND A WAY TO CREATE WORLD PEACE and it'll be lost when I fall face first onto my keyboard hitting the delete button with my nose.

OH and Puffs plus is the bombdiggity fo shizzle.

whisky

Boobie inspector
I think you would feel better if you posted a picture of your breasts.

Cassie

Touching the monolith
Staff member
I'm too high on cough medicine to use a camera.

I'm going to lie down.. I MAY OR MAY NOT BE BACK.