YEAR LONG DIARY THREAD (2008)

Loktar

Pinata Whacker
7/9/08 My heart leapt when I discovered that Loktar was still posting strong at TK.

My jaw dropped in surprise and joy when I discovered FBI parte due had returned to TK.

I'll be posting even stronger at TK(Lonaf/Haven) once I get around to cashing my refund checks and order my new laptop computer.

Cassie

Touching the monolith
Staff member
July 10: Relatives gone to Busch Gardens for the day FUCK YEAH! Waiting for the Geek Squad to get here, so they can fix my other computer. I think I'll have to redownload all the fuckdamn updates again, it's going to take forever.

curiousa2z

Be patient till the last.
July 10
- worked all morning gardening for a lady who likes lots of annuals. lots.
my back may never be the same.

- painting is progressing but the fuckdam thumb of his hand is killing me - maybe Ill paint over it and just have his glass floating in the air like he's halucinating from the absinthe!
concur with Cassie: " Drink some Absinthe, that might help! "

- the local lads have a soccer game tonight AND my buds have a music gig at a bar
what to do?
I'll stop by after the game for last call.

8/11/08
Dear diary, i think i am drunk already and Hellboy 2 is not for another hour
i think i should hold off drinking til we leave in a while...

Loktar

Pinata Whacker
8/11/08
Dear diary, i think i am drunk already and Hellboy 2 is not for another hour
i think i should hold off drinking til we leave in a while...

OMG Hellboy 2 is so awesome! You can't miss this awesome scene:

Golden Army? They should call this golden shower. Watch as Hellboy defeats the evil prince with his mighty demon penis.LOL FAKE SPOILER

Cassie

Touching the monolith
Staff member
July 12: HERE'S HOPING FOR A NEW AND IMPROVED CHEERFUL CASSIE! GODDAMMIT!

curiousa2z

CASSIE NEEDS MORE SPAMMAGE.

i rejoice in your freedom!

July 12:
Worked for 2 1/2 hrs this AM on Absinthe drinker painting - ALMOST finished. YAY. missed farmers'market. no hawt guys at Y, just the regulars and this awful fat old woman who wears really really tight short shorts and really really shouldn't....

going to see Wanted tonight NO MATTER WHAT!

curiousa2z

is it as bloody expensive there as here?
Inventory information for PERNOD ABSINTHE, : $ 81.95 for 700 ml!!!!!
I wanted to get some for Xmas, but then thought: NO.

Cassie

Touching the monolith
Staff member
Does it still make you hallucinate?

whisky

Boobie inspector
c2z Its 17 quid a bottle here for 35cl.

Cassie, not hallucinate as such, but you can get very vivid dreams.

Loktar

Pinata Whacker
July 13: Need to call and get a new modem. Our modem keeps going in and out. Making my posting online more sporadic than usual. Rented the Simpsons' videogame to play during downtime.

Cassie

Touching the monolith
Staff member
July 13: Provided moral support to my bro's gf while she used a leaf blower to blow leaves and sticks and THINGS off the roof.

curiousa2z

^lol - meaning you watched while she risked her damn neck up on the roof?

Cassie

Touching the monolith
Staff member
I have a fear of ladders.. falling off of them hurts! I fetched things she needed and threw them at her.

curiousa2z

LOL!

July14th back from work hafta go out for some errands and cant be arsed at the mo.
Mighty machines are blocking the driveway [in that the whole road is dug out about 12 feet down] so had to park on side street and walk in bleh maybe I need a coffee.

Loktar

Pinata Whacker
July 14th: Modem was down earlier tonite. Came back about an hour ago. Rocktar has tommorrow off so the Time Warner guy is coming sometime tommorrow to check out the modem. Most likely he'll need to give us a new one.