YEAR LONG DIARY THREAD (2008)

whisky

Boobie inspector
August 12 - left the parking lights on and ran the battery down on the car....happily, nice neighbour boosted it BUT - the radio/cd player wouldnt work and there was this flashing message: code ----. I looked in the manual for meanings to this cryptic message but nuthin. So I call the dealership and the guy tells me it'll cost $100 to remove the radio and see what the code is (written on the top of the radio)and re-set the radio. BAH!

Sometimes the code for the radio is in the handbook that comes with the car.

If you contact the cars manufacturers and tell them your licence plate number, they might give you the code for nothing, dealerships will always try and screw you for more money.

curiousa2z

Be patient till the last.
omg! I'll try it! thanks, whisky!
I'll look one more time in the handbook too. It's worth it - long trips suck majorly without tunes, and I've got to make one tomorrow.. Also, one of my cds is stuck in the player and it won't come out now.

Dealership=Bastards.

curiousa2z

August 19 - trying not to care that the fuckwit daughter who's staying at my neighbour's home has parked on my lawn and is practically up on my verrandah, why, I dont know. Their driveway is concrete and hard to miss. She and her redneck unemployed husband are house-sitting whilst Mom's up at the cottage. Can't believe this cow is related to my neighbour. I already hate them and it's only been three days.

Cassie

Touching the monolith
Staff member
August 19: Still alive.

Cassie

Touching the monolith
Staff member
Aug 21: Spent all day at the hospital. Grandma had chest pains, turns out she didn't have a heart attack, thankfully.. but she did get some morphine! I am tired now, even though I didn't have to do anything but sit there looking at her.

curiousa2z

^glad she's ok! Worry is very fatiguing, Cassie, hang in there.

Aug. 22 submitted a poem for publication to an arty magazine. We'll see.

Loktar

Pinata Whacker
8/22/08: Laptop is up and running. Working good so far. A few minor things I need to tweak but working great overall! It feels good to be selfish and not have to share.

FREE SPAMMING
YEAH I'M FREE SPAMMING....

Loktar

Pinata Whacker
8/30/08-8/31/08: Going to be offline from Saturday afterrnoon until late Sunday morning. Going to my nephew's first birthday party and then going to a housewarming party of one of rocktar's college friends and staying overnight. Was thinking of bringing laptop on this real world adventure but decided to full ass this adventure instead of half assing it. See ya all Sunday.Laterz!

curiousa2z

August 30 - watched some local lads palying footie -had the chance to watch the most amazingly blatant example of a ref on crack I've ever seen.
The final score was 2-1 - with the help of the Ref. I dunno if he was just pissed off at the other team or if the winners had paid him more money, but it became as entertaining as the game. The winners could do no wrong and the losers could never get a call their way.
Actually got quite funny. The crowd was apoplectic, and the TV commentator was even starting to remark on it.
AS it was taped, if I were the manager of the losing team, I'd show that game to whoever the hell hires refs.

Loktar

Pinata Whacker
8/30/08-8/31/08: Going to be offline from Saturday afterrnoon until late Sunday morning. Going to my nephew's first birthday party and then going to a housewarming party of one of rocktar's college friends and staying overnight. Was thinking of bringing laptop on this real world adventure but decided to full ass this adventure instead of half assing it. See ya all Sunday.Laterz!

Edit: rocktar's friend's car broke down and rocktars still not home. Was supposed to be at nephew's party at 1pm. Would go on ahead if I knew how to get there. Hope I make it there now.

Cassie

Touching the monolith
Staff member
August 30: I AM ON THE INTERNET!

curiousa2z

August 31: better stock up on food as the grocery stores will be closed tomorrow and I'll be home too late for shopping tonight after the pizza party. Also i need to get anchovies!

Fuddlemiff

Is this real life?
I went paintballing yesterday and my legs really hurt (I got shot 3 times in the same place). Had a lot of fun, though. :)

Cassie

Touching the monolith
Staff member
Aug 31:

Dear year long diary thread,

Mood: AROUSED

Spent the morning daydreaming about Memphis, he's so hot. Can't wait to see him pick his nose on BBAD.

FBI parte due

Folces Weard
YESTERDAY: Did some things that were stupider than some of the things other people were doing while simultaneously not being as stupid as some of the things that some other people other than the ones previously mentioned did.

TODAY: Nothing.

TOMORROW: ???

Cassie

Touching the monolith
Staff member
Sept 1:

Mood: elated

The long lost FBI parte due finally returned to the MF.

Loktar

Pinata Whacker
Sept 1: Had coldcuts, potato salad, coleslaw and cake at my parents house earlier today. My brother, his wife and nephew were there too. We celebrated my nephew's first birthday yet again. Could have gone to yet another mini-party tonite with rocktar and his college friends but decided to spend the remaining hours of my crazy Labor day weekend hanging out online, watching some TV and maybe do my laundry.

curiousa2z

Sept.3
Blood Donor clinic later today.

opened mail from school board - seems I was supposed to hand in ESL papers - this was dated June 20th.
oops.

CaptainWacky

I want to smell dark matter
3/9/2008 - More that two thirds of the year gone.

Rachel to win.