YEAR LONG DIARY THREAD (2008)

curiousa2z

Be patient till the last.
Sept.19
have a shit load of reading to go through for work. balls, I say!

Instead I will make soup, do dishes and have a friend over for lunch! We may even drink some wine.
Fie, administrators who would oppress free-thinkers and ruin peoples' Fridays off everywhere!

Cassie

Touching the monolith
Staff member
Sept 19: Too sleepy to live.

Loktar

Pinata Whacker
Sept 19: Going out to a VIP "Party Like A Rockstar" party hosted by a local radio station(FLY92) at a local bar(The Pearl) in downtown Albany. There will be lots of drinking, rockstar karaoke, Cayote Ugly dancing, prizes and my favorite local band Ten Year Vamp is playing too. Party starts at 10PM EST Be back around 2AM EST.

curiousa2z

Sept. 20
back from work. Finally have time to post my "Ghosts at the Spencer Hotel" painting :

Ghosts013.jpg

curiousa2z

ppppsst:
I don't mean to be judgemental, but I believe the lady with the small waist was an opium eater.
and why is that shifty-looking guy listening in on a private conversation?

CaptainWacky

I want to smell dark matter
26/92008 - The pleasure centeres of my brain can no longer be found.

curiousa2z

^A DARK DAY INDEED!

off for my two private tutorials soon, spamming to waste time cos there's only 15 minutes before i head out.....

WITH SEX TOYS!

( a lie)

want to kill a midget but there's not time.

Cassie

Touching the monolith
Staff member
Sept 26: Spent most of the day at the doctor's office and the hospital. My feet hurt.

CaptainWacky

I want to smell dark matter
30/9/2008 - Three quarters of the year gone. Veering over to homosexuality (not that it makes a difference.)

curiousa2z

*inserts inane proverb*

They say "A change is as good as a rest".

who the fuck "They" are has never been made clear to me.

Loktar

Pinata Whacker
9/30/08: I iz broke. *awaits the bill collectors pounding down his door* Might be averted if the parental units can afford to bail me out. *looks into debt counseling*

curiousa2z

Oct.2 - waiting on lazy arses at school to email me back so i can organize my stuff. snuck in last 15 minutes of barcelona game and watched barca go from 0-1 to 2-1. Happy them! work tonight with interesting class but feeling meh. prolly need a nap as have been up since 5 AM. rained all day.

Loktar

Pinata Whacker
10/2/08: Woot! Parent's able to help bail me out so I can pay my bills. Need to find a better paying job so I can afford my current lifestyle. Also looking into debt consolidation/counseling to try and reduce at least my huge credit card debt.

The Watcher

cereal addict
10/5/08

decided to change my lifestyle. quit my job. found a new girlfriend that makes me happy. cut my hair. i'm due to stop being so fucking good all the time and stir up a little trouble. :D

curiousa2z

Oct.5 - waiting for the gesso on a large canvas to dry.
made up halloween invites for this year's party.
waiting for someone who gets HBO to download it so I can get my next Trueblood fix.