FBI parte due

Folces Weard
October 8 - can't sleep

curiousa2z

Be patient till the last.
October 8:
yesterday's late music jam night=good.
getting up@ 5 AM today= bad.
present condition=tired, with a bunch of work still to get done.
MAY REQUIRE MORE COFFEE

curiousa2z

Oct. 10 - Friday, and the start of a Long weekend! (well, after tutoring tonight).
The turkey, cranberry sauce, squash and sweet pickles ar purchased. Now i can concentrate on finishing this rather large painting which has taken longer than I thought it would because I kept painting over the eyes of the subject in the painting. Finally I put sunglasses on him. bastard.

CaptainWacky

I want to smell dark matter
11/10/2008 - Spiralling towards oblivion.

curiousa2z

FEDERAL ELECTIONS - went and did my civic duty. also picked up my car which gave me an awful fright and wouldnt start on Friday. Turns out it was just an old battery that neede to be replaced. *whew* cos i aint interested in putting much more $$$ into the old wreck.
hafta think of something for dinner and also something for class for tonight. maybe some halloween vocab....

The Watcher

cereal addict
10/19/08

i want to move to ireland.

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
19 Oct

WHERE DE FUCK DID THIS YEAR GO???

curiousa2z

^ ye gods, I know.

worked out; bought groceries;arsed around, putting finishing touches on latest painting, which I call Seduction.. background's not quite done yet:

seduction2003.jpg

have to think of something for dinner.
meh.

Cassie

Touching the monolith
Staff member
OCT 22: bored, miss Wacky. JUST GOING TO DIE.

curiousa2z

Oct.22 - spent the morning frantically prepping for class so couldwatch the Roma/Chelsea game which turned out to be full of sound and fury and signifying not much of anything except for the part where i was pouring some tea into my cup when Terry scored. Talk about a hot time !

and s o it goes sometimes. now I hafta get ready for class [i.e. into something NOT tea-stained jeans].

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
22/10/08 - Used European dating style AS A TRIBUTE TO WACKY WE MISS YE LADDIE AYE NARF!

curiousa2z

October 23 - paid bills, arsing around on-line, trying to avoid working.
thinking about making more coffee.

CaptainWacky

I want to smell dark matter
23/10/2008 - Returned to TK. Just going to die.