YEAR LONG DIARY THREAD (2008)

FBI parte due

Folces Weard
10/24 - Collapsed into bed at 5:00 in the afternoon and slept for sixteen hours straight.

Everything is so much brighter now.

curiousa2z

Be patient till the last.
Oct.24
spent 10 minutes in freezing dark scraping fucking windows of car so could see to drive.
nice start to the day.

hafta teach tonight and I need a nap, but they're bulldozing the damn driveway literally outside my window so thta's not gonna happen.
fuckdamn they were supposed to have finished this all LAST TUESDAY. :rwmad:

curiousa2z

oct.26 -
more spray painting of movable set pieces this morning. have a head ache - no doubt from the piss poor ventilation in the theatre and breathing in paint fumes.

ah well, let my brain damage serve Art!

curiousa2z

^^^^^Thanks, the Watcher - it's a deal :)

October 28 - day flew by with all sorts of stuff/ painting the set/prep for class/ getting done. Didnt have time to get pumpkins or choccies yet and time's running out!

NeonMercuryASH

beer, I want beer
Motley was in the local version of American Idol for Charity. Irregardless as to whether or not he is a friend, He WAS THE BEST. But because it was for charity, you vote with your donations, and some of the worst offerings were getting accolade because they brought their whole families ( You know what you get when cousins marry), so it was kind of rigged. One was so putrid with her rendition of Like a Virgin, that I could have sworn, I'd heard the song by Marilyn Manson, except Marilyn did manage to find all the notes.

curiousa2z

November 7 - too busy to spam ? wot's up with that?
hafta tutor tonight but then am stopping off at the Power House and getting some wine - THEN we'll see spamming!

The Watcher

cereal addict
11/7/08 - on my way out the door to get my girl from the airport. i'm nervous. why the hell am i nervous? :wtf:

curiousa2z

^cuz you want the visit to go well! have a lovely time.

Nov. 8 - ha! well so much for my dream of spamming domination - the past two weeks of perpetually painting the goddamn set for an idiot who kept changing her mind (a carriage that is on stage for 90 seconds got 3 re-paints), gardening frantically whilst the weather was good, teaching, keeping the domestic chaos to a minimum, having the Halloween Party - well, it all added up to me crashing before 10 last night. ah, the quiet life.

Tisiphone

Elitist Redheaded Trollop
11/8/08 7:47 am:

I have to pee but I'm on air!!!!!

CaptainWacky

I want to smell dark matter
8/11/2008 - Today is the present.

curiousa2z

Nov.10 - snow on the ground - can't pretend any longer. Time to take the screen doors off and put up the storm ones. :(

The Watcher

cereal addict
11/14/08

i didn't want to let her leave. why the hell do i always fall for the ones who live so fucking far away?!?!??!

Cassie

Touching the monolith
Staff member
Nov. 14 - suffering from some kind of depression or something. Can't hardly be bothered to spam, just want to sleep all the time. My eyelids are already getting heavy.

Loktar

Pinata Whacker
Nov. 14 - suffering from some kind of depression or something. Can't hardly be bothered to spam, just want to sleep all the time. My eyelids are already getting heavy.

Must have caught my depression. I was down in the dumps, tired and sick-ish the last few weeks even got in trouble today for missing so many days of work last month. Today is the first time I've felt really happy in awhile. Hope you feel better soon.

curiousa2z

well, November's really pretty bleak, innit? feel better you two.

Nov.15 - off to freeze my feet standing watching the Santa Claus parade for 2 hours. Must take pics of minions...why am I not off to my Tuscan hidey-hole for the month of November? Got flu shot and my arm hurt so much it woke me up at 3:30 AM. Took extra- strength Tylenol, so will prolly die of some dire liver affliction now.

Cast party last night after the show, which also has cut into my sleep hours..

Some peeps applauded when the curtains revealed the BRILLIANT LOVELY STUNNING SET so all not bad.

curiousa2z

Nov. 19 - got SMOKED by a speeder as i was pulling out fron the curb this AM. My front left headlight is fucking GONE, she hit me so fast with her big stupid pick up truck it looks like a sledgehammer sheered off the corner of the car. fucking tool! so I had to spend the morning filing out a GODDAMNED police report and drawing stupid picto grams of what happened. FUCK - so much for my accident -free- record. as it's No-Fault in our Province, both sides pay through their insurance companies...who repay the favour by hiking the premiums. FUCK. FUCKSFUCJKEEHDBR!!!!!