YEAR LONG DIARY THREAD (2008)

curiousa2z

Be patient till the last.
Sept 4 - OMFG!
IF THOSE WEAPONS OF MASS CONSTRUCTION OUTSIDE DONT STOP RATTLING MY WINDOWS AND CRACKING THE PLASTER ON MY OLD HOUSE I WILL DO SOMETHING DIRE!

just FINISH the GODDAMN ROAD ALREADY!!

Cassie

Touching the monolith
Staff member
Sept 4: Almost killed by a cow. I am traumatized.

Cassie

Touching the monolith
Staff member
I was having cow rape flashbacks.

CaptainWacky

I want to smell dark matter
5/9/2008 - Big Brother finished. Nothing to do.

curiousa2z

Sept. 12-
Worked. Now FREE FREE AT LAST TO SPAM.

the Portuguese guys are putting in the concrete molding for the sidewalks. I already opened my car door into the not quite-dried culvert, (I tried to smooth it out!!!) so if I suddenly end up floating in the river tell the cops to ask the PORTUGESE CONCRETE POURERS TO ASSIST THEM IN THEIR ENQUERIES.

Loktar

Pinata Whacker
Sept 12: Found yesterday that my auto insurance was cancelled on 8/23. Missed a day of work todayto try and straighten it out. Going to get new auto insurance as soon as rocktar gets home from work.

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
Sep. 12, 2008: Haven't posted in this thread for months. Too busy spinning in a slow, downward spiral.

BB10 DAN FTW!

FBI parte due

Folces Weard
Sept. 12 - thought I was finally getting my cast off today, but turns out I'm in for another 2-4 weeks "just in case."

At least I got to replace my grimy old blue cast with a stylish new purple one!

P.S. Loktar's post makes me glad I'm not a responsible member of society yet.

Cassie

Touching the monolith
Staff member
OMG WHAT DID YOU BREAK?

Sept 12: ANGRY AND CONFUSED cause FBI didn't tell us he was injured.

curiousa2z

WE WILL FORGIVE YOU YOUR BETRAYAL OF THE MF IF YOU GIVE US THE SALACIOUS DETAILS

curiousa2z

^No! :shock:

Sept. 13: need coffee. have to do required reading for work and want to read a murder mystery instead.

Loktar

Pinata Whacker
Sept 13: Worked this morning and then applied for a manager trainee position at Aldi(supermarket). If I get it I'll actually have a job that pays $20.50 an hour instead of my current $8.50 an hour crappy job. I will know by Wednesday.

Cassie

Touching the monolith
Staff member
Sept 13: I didn't do anything all day. BORING.

curiousa2z

Sept. 16:
did some work-related on-line shit; finished the painting of the ghosts, will take a pic when it dries; cleaned out the fridge whilst listening to Neil's 2007 Halloween CDs - goes with the Frankensteinian creatures found in said fridge; volunteered to help in a poetry festival next year (hey I could die before then); considering what to make for dinner; listening obsessively to Bad Things by Jace Everett.

Loktar

Pinata Whacker
Sept 16: Worked all day. Grabbed Taco Bell for dinner. Grabbed a few necessary groceries like Toilet paper, came home ate dinner went online, watching Fringe in 45 minutes.

curiousa2z

^Watched Fringe yesterday for first time. Just couldn't get into it. Maybe I had enough of conspiracy dramas with X-Files?