YEAR LONG DIARY THREAD (2008)

Loktar

Pinata Whacker
6/7/08 update: back from the block party where a local radio station gave me and rocktar free passes to see an early screeening of The Incredible Hulk movie on Monday. Also rocktar won us two tickets to Edgefest '08(July 27th). A music festival featuring P.O.D., Everclear and a bunch of other bands I never heard of.

curiousa2z

Be patient till the last.
^OK, that's pretty good. Thinking of seeing Hulk myself, lemme know what you think after your EXCLUSIVE PREVIEW

June 10: put screen doors back up - it's rainy, it's humid - but it's summer! YAY!

Cassie

Touching the monolith
Staff member
June 10: Woke up with the commercial jingle for Creditreport.com stuck in my head, and it won't go away. F R E E that spells free, credit report dot com baby.

Also, realized it's only a few days till Father's day and I haven't even bought a card for dear old dad. PLUS my sister's birthday is in a week! WHAT AM I GONNA DO?

CaptainWacky

I want to smell dark matter
10/6/2008 - Rachel to win!

Loktar

Pinata Whacker
^OK, that's pretty good. Thinking of seeing Hulk myself, lemme know what you think after your EXCLUSIVE PREVIEW

June 10: put screen doors back up - it's rainy, it's humid - but it's summer! YAY!

HULK=AWESOME!

HULK SMASH PUNY BAD REVIEWS!

kinda sucked ending up having to sit in the very first row and get a sore neck though.

Cassie

Touching the monolith
Staff member
June 11: Learned valuable lesson about eating boiled peanuts whilst reading the internet. NEVER EAT ONE WITHOUT LOOKING AT IT FIRST! I've been boiling peanuts since early this morning and they are GOOD!

whisky

Boobie inspector
12/6/08 Saw Hulk, liked Hulk.

Tommorow I am going to do an excersize in willpower, and see if I can keep away from the net for a week.

curiousa2z

^well happy father's day early then!

june 12 - defiantly wore my Azzurri jersey to workout - one guy smiled and shook his head, and one other raised an eyebrow. One of my friends emailed me and asked when the times of the games were so she'd know it was safe to phone and I wouldnt yell at her. Another dropped off one of the Toronto papers with Orange Crush Azzurri on the front headlines, then wouldnt come in to visit as she "hates to see a grown woman cry" lol! TOMORROW'S ANOTHER DAY PAESANOS!
going out tonight to hear my boyz play at a bar with an outdoor patio SUMMERTIME LIVING

Loktar

Pinata Whacker
6/12/08-Got lost trying to find my way to this concert in Albany's Riverfront park. Luckily found my way home. Ordered a medium cheese pizza for dinner. Hopped online.

Cassie

Touching the monolith
Staff member
FRIDAY THE 13TH: Nothing exciting yet. HOPE A BIG STORM DOESN'T COME TONIGHT TO BLOCK MY SATELLITE SIGNAL DURING BSG!!!11

Loktar

Pinata Whacker
6/13/08-Not much exciting here either. Won a $10 Kmart gift card from work. Bought a bunch of snacks. Giving away prizes all weekend. Tempted to go into work this weekend just to win more prizes. One of the prizes is that you don't have to work your required Saturday for the rest of the year.

Cassie

Touching the monolith
Staff member
CATURDAY THE 14TH: Had lunch with my moms at the Chinese buffet place, went bra/shoes/shirt shopping, saw Iron Man, bought groceries, BOILED SOME PEANUTS, and spammed.

Cassie

Touching the monolith
Staff member
6-16: OK, I probably won't be around much this week, my niece won't even let me say things about her. Like she's burping in my ear and shit.

Cassie

Touching the monolith
Staff member
June 26: Slowly going insane. Who knew 13yr old girls were so completely egocentric? SHE NEVER STOPS TALKING EITHER.. shit, she's gonna be here for another week. I have to hurry and post this or she'll be over here reading what I'm saying and become even more annoying.

curiousa2z

^cassie, How's the tooth feeling?

June 26 - worked feverishly in the garden, did laundry, hid inside and watched Euros when it got really hot. The Mighty Machines are outside the house tearing up the road!

Cassie

Touching the monolith
Staff member
The tooth is good, plus I am totally taking more pain pills than I'm supposed to.

CaptainWacky

I want to smell dark matter
26/6/2008 - FIGHT NIGHT!!!!!