YEAR LONG DIARY THREAD (2008)

whisky

Boobie inspector
19/5/08 22 years today, time can heal, but it cant stop you missing them.

curiousa2z

Be patient till the last.
nice Victoria Day Long Weekend: blowing wind, rain, everyone's walking around in jackets and sweaters again, and the furnace has come back on.
*sigh*

Loktar

Pinata Whacker
5/19/08-off to work in a few minutes, legs and back still sore from dancing at this Carnival I went to on Saturday. It was fun though. They had this zero gravity ride that I went on. Made me realize I'm never gonna be an astronaut. Only other highlights was the band(The Refridgerators) and paying $5 for a huge lemonade.

curiousa2z

May 22 -
nuts; one of my students is in an Independent Studies Course on-line and had just received word they didn't get all of the files she sent of the last study unit. I'm about the last person who can help with 'puter SNAFUs!
*sigh* I hate not being able to help.

But for the Good News, after my class tonight gonna go watch my #1 Boyz Band playing a gig downtown.

Cassie

Touching the monolith
Staff member
May 22: EXCITEMENT! Just came back from the store and caught two young boys snooping around the yard. My brother is remodeling his house so there is junk around it ANYWAY.. my crazy bro's girlfriend went flying up to them in the truck, I thought she was going to hit them and I DIDN'T HAVE MY SEATBELT ON. They were acting very suspicious! Kept saying they know Wayne who has the cows next door.. and were some tires we have in the yard for sale AND SHIT.. I think Amy scared the crap out of them. Weird that one of them was looking in our dumpster when we caught them.

whisky

Boobie inspector
22/5/08 saw the best film of the year so far, if you need to ask which you probably arent that big a fan

Cassie

Touching the monolith
Staff member
I want to go to the movies SO FREAKING BAD! It really sucks being stuck out here in the sticks. I'm dying to see Iron Man and Indiana Jones. Can't get any of my redneck friends or family to even consider those movies.. maybe if I agree to go see a cartoon movie or something I can get someone to go with me. I think I was abducted from my real family and plunked down here in hicksville as some type of cruel experiment.

Cassie

Touching the monolith
Staff member
Don't worry, I'll be gentle.

May 24: My brother bought a motorcycle today. He is an idiot, and the coolest hottest girlfriend he's ever had is probably going to end up leaving him. All she wants is a place to live, plus she's one of those people who's willing to work for things. He's just getting deeper and deeper into debt for toys instead of saving up for anything he really needs. I WANT TO STRANGLE HIM.

Loktar

Pinata Whacker
May 24: went to work(required to work one assigned Saturday a month), watched Transformers(Cinemax on Demand), and the pool at our apartment complex opened today but it was too cloudy and chilly. Maybe tommorrow I'll go for a swim.

Cassie

Touching the monolith
Staff member
May 26: OMG SICK SICK SICK... Having trouble spamming, need more immodium.

curiousa2z

5/27:
recovering from hours of bloody paperwork yesterday. I hate paperwork. Found out how far up the front yard they'll be digging to replace the 80-year-old sewage system...looks like I'll have some transplanting to do to save the flower bed...great stuff, not like i had anything else to do for the next three weeks. Hopefully the stupid rainy cold weather wll stay cos that's actually perfect for transplanting stuff.

Cassie

Touching the monolith
Staff member
May 27: Tired.