YEAR LONG DIARY THREAD (2008)

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
4/28 - At work, where things have calmed down for the evening. Haven't used this thread for weeks, as work has been anything but calm lately.

Might go drinking later. Might not.

Cassie

Touching the monolith
Staff member
April 29: Just spent three hours mowing my lawn at supersonic speeds.. lol I love the new tractor it goes FAST. I feel like jello all over!

whisky

Boobie inspector
30/4/08

Beggining to realise that the increased price rise in jet fuel might be pushing a foreign holiday out of my reach.

curiousa2z

Be patient till the last.
May1st - despite my better judgement, succumbed to pleas from desperate (and tricksy )supervisor at the Crazy School to go in and do supply work. Only one fight outside the science lab resulting in door having blood dripping down it, and Psycho Boy skipped first class so a good day all in all. Class with the adults tonight did not require phone calls to the police.

Loktar

Pinata Whacker
5/1/08-feeling congested and tired, so I skipped work today. Sat around and watched TV, felt better ordered some Chinese food, watched Smallville, Office and 30 Rock, posted online.

EnglishRose

addle barn
2/5/08 - making a return to the MF

Cassie

Touching the monolith
Staff member
May 3: Did some yard work this morning, and now my allergies are going bananas! ALSO a wasp bit me on the lip, the bastard!

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
May the 3rd: RichardCastek made a few posts at LoNAF this morning!!!!111

curiousa2z

rained all night so had to find a grocery bag for my sodden bicycle seat. then couldnt find the combo lock for the chain cos i cleverly held it in my hand instaed of putting it back on the chain....got another chain for the bike..finally get to the Y, its packed, but my machine was free home, watched football, posted, hung out with the family, beat the 'puter at Scrabble.... and eyed the dirty dishes. Pouring rain out so made comfort food for dinner: mashed potatoes, dilled salmon, salad and home made brownies.
Waiting for The Lion, The Witch and the Wardrobe to start (never saw it yet).

Loktar

Pinata Whacker
5/3/08-posted online, went to the mall-was gonna see Iron Man but was informed one of my non-rocktar brothers wants to see it with me and rocktar when we go down to my parents house and get my futon, and now I'm posting some more.

CaptainWacky

I want to smell dark matter
4/5/81 - Three years to go.

curiousa2z

May 4/08:
rain finally stopped, went to friends for potluck brunch and hike around their property to check out the wildflowers. Friends showed me a flower I couldnt indentify. Exciting!

curiousa2z

MAY 6 - lovely. found out I completely forgot about a friend's wedding shower Saturday afternoon. she called today, wondering wtf happened. I said I'd be over tonight and then got held up at work and now it's too late. *starts building doghouse*
AND goddammit, it's too late to go out the music jam tonight. :(
my eyes are burning from fatigue. is it Friday yet?

Loktar

Pinata Whacker
5/6/08-work and post. My eyes are fatigued as well. Keep almost falling asleep at work because its so boring and becaus e I stay up late catching up on a day's worth of posts after rocktar gets done using the computer.

Loktar

Pinata Whacker
5/8/08-skipping work to go on a road trip with rocktar. He's going up to Cobleskill to give a 10 minute presentation as part of his culinary management internship.

Cassie

Touching the monolith
Staff member
May 8: Apple Dapples for lunch!