YEAR LONG DIARY THREAD (2008)

Loktar

Pinata Whacker
5/10/08-Going out to the Tulip Festival today. One of my favorite local bands is going to be there(Ten Year Vamp). Its gonna be awesome! See you guys online later tonight.

Loktar

Pinata Whacker

Cassie

Touching the monolith
Staff member
May 10: a fat man came to the house and fixed the wiring. It was so hot my teeth almost melted!

Cassie

Touching the monolith
Staff member
Does the fat man get on the roof? LIKE SANTA?!! We got a new breaker box, so the power was out all day. We all sat in the front yard drinking beer and watched.. lol rednecks! Then I went in the motor home and watched part of the BSG mini series while the cool breeze from the a/c blew on me till my cousin Eddie decided to come in there and YAP YAP YAP.. he broke up with his girlfriend again so I thin he's looking at me, which is creepy.

CaptainWacky

I want to smell dark matter
What the frak are apple dapples?

Cassie

Touching the monolith
Staff member
Cereal.. one of those off brand cereals that comes in a bag instead of a box.

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
Apple Cinnamon Cheerios > Apple Jacks.

curiousa2z

Be patient till the last.
May 11, 2008 - going to see Iron Man this afternoon.
Rec'd a new garden weeding toy to replace one I broke and got to play in the garden all morning, much to the improvement of flower beds. usual slightly -out- of- focus- pix to follow at some point. (*sob* Cassie where are you?!)

whisky

Boobie inspector
11/5/2008 took my boy to the park, bought suncream, played GTA IV for several hours.

Now waiting for new simpsons, new lost, and new family guy in less than an hour

Cassie

Touching the monolith
Staff member
May 11: The pump burned up while I was in the shower. Fortunately I didn't know it so I finished my shower! IF you are thinking that sounds weird, we have a private well cause we live in the sticks.

Cassie

Touching the monolith
Staff member
May 11th UPDATE: STILL NO WATER AT THE CASSIE RESIDENCE TOMORROW SHOULD BE STINKY.

curiousa2z

may 12: Pouring rain out today - was gonna garden for my little old lady but now it looks like free goofing off time! Moar coffee!

Cassie

Touching the monolith
Staff member
MAY 12: DAY TWO WITH NO WATER OMG.

The Watcher

cereal addict
5/13/08

called in sick to work today. I am not looking forward to my boss' wrath tomorrow morning. I hope I don't get fired.

Cassie

Touching the monolith
Staff member
May 14: The water crisis is over.. well it was over day before yesterday but the well man came back today with a different pump, one that we already had so we just wasted $500 on a crappy pump, ANYWAY the guy rebuilt an old pump we had laying around because he said it was a much better pump and that we should never go out and buy a new one because you can't really get a pump as good as the one we had and we should always have it repaired instead. LEARN SOMETHING NEW EVERYDAY AND SOMETIMES YOU SPEND A LOT OF MONEY TOOO.

curiousa2z

May 15 work work WORK but at least a hummingbird can=me and visited my quince tree at dusk...very cool. this is the quince from the den window:

quinces0508.jpg

- not doing it justice, but ah well.