YEAR LONG DIARY THREAD (2008)

Cassie

Touching the monolith
Staff member
May 28: FEELING BETTER.

curiousa2z

Be patient till the last.
May 30 - turned my ankle, smashed my favourite funky orange latté cup, found two dead hummingbirds while weeding ( must've smashed into my little old ladie's back yard window and broken thir necks), it's pouring rain out, and I just realised I forgot to get someone to record the LOST finale last night while I was out. Is the week over now?

Cassie

Touching the monolith
Staff member
June 1: THERE IS NOTHING TO DO TODAY. It's raining, and hot and ICK ICK ICK. Plus no one is spamming ANYWHERE. I think everyone hates me.

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
1 June: I LOVE YEW CASSIE BONC!

Staying in. Was thinking of going downtown to see Sex and the City but it's been sold out in New York all weekend. I'll see a late show after work Monday night.

IT BEAT INDY THIS WEEKEND! HA!

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom
June 1st. Worked out at the gym for the first time this week. Played drums for an hour afterwards so my stress levels have finally subsided.

My wife did gratis massage for the triatheletes at the Burlington Ironman competition today and that was beyond inspirational.

Being a groupie/roadie can be fun sometimes.

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom
1 June: I LOVE YEW CASSIE BONC!

Staying in. Was thinking of going downtown to see Sex and the City but it's been sold out in New York all weekend. I'll see a late show after work Monday night.

IT BEAT INDY THIS WEEKEND! HA!

Films are "sold out"?? How odd.

CaptainWacky

I want to smell dark matter
1/6/2008 - Lost is over for another year. At least Big Brother starts soon. Should I develop a personality outside of tv shows? Nah.

curiousa2z

Be patient till the last.
June1st - foot below ankle is raspberry with a swish of grape...even though it's stupid, spent the day digging up and re-planting my white lilac from the front. - figure if they can cut down 80 year old trees a white lilac will mean nothing...
buried the two hummingbirds side by side under the flowering dogwood. so perfect and tiny. :(

Cassie

Touching the monolith
Staff member
June 5th: My stepsister came by with her kid, spent most of the day hanging out with the kid. We fed the neighbors cows some peaches.. but it's too hot to do much outside things right now.

6/7/08
tonite is nwc*
to club or not to club is the question b4 me
i likely will
but lets not get too drunk...

*=http://www.newwavecity.com/

Cassie

Touching the monolith
Staff member
JUNE 7: Another exciting day at the computer!

Rapecat

June 7th, 2008 - Caturday

7:00 - Daily stretching.
8:00 - Breakfast and rape.
9:00 - Rape.
10:00 - Rape.
11:00 - Rape.
12:00 - Lunch and rape.
1:00 - Rape.
2:00 - Rape.
3:00 - Rape.
4:00 - Rape.
5:00 - Clock out and rape.
6:00 - Quick shower.
7:00 - Rape.
8:00 - Rape.
9:00 - Rape.
10:00 - Rape.
11:00 - Rape and bed.

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
June 7 -- What the fuck happened to May?

Went to a late show of Sex and the City after work. Sat through almost 2 1/2 hours noticing every plothole, every bit of unpolished dialogue, every cheap device placed for storytelling convenience (Anthony and Stan get together? WIGGA PLEASE!), every illogical use of New York locations, and every improbable bit of wealth and glamour being displayed by the main characters. And devoured it all like the crack that it is.

We may need to start a 12-step program to get this monkey of my back.