YEAR LONG DIARY THREAD (2008)

curiousa2z

Be patient till the last.
April 18- seeing my [dream]car everywhere (see av) today...(yes, I know it's not a Viper, but it's right for me)
lot of work lined up and naturally it's beautiful out.

Cassie

Touching the monolith
Staff member
^ Yes curiousa2z my dog just gives me the sad innocent face whenever she does something she knows she is not supposed to. Her biggest trick is to rollover when she's in trouble and act all pitiful.. the flour on her face made it impossible to get on to her cause she was so cute.

April 18: Something is on fire somewhere! lol not here but the smoke in the air is giving me a headache and if possible I think it's making me sick to my stomach. I feel like I'm gonna vomit.

The Watcher

cereal addict
4/20/08

I think I smoked myself retarded.

CaptainWacky

I want to smell dark matter
23/4/2008 - Today has been a good day, relatively speaking, in terms of recent days of my life, I must admit. It won't last, I'm sure.

Loktar

Pinata Whacker
4/23/08-paid my overdue car insurance a few hours before it was due to be cancelled, my new atm card to replace the one I lost arrived today. Lost my car key last night when I went to do laundry. Luckily I had 2 spares. Worked and posted.

curiousa2z

April 24 - have alot to do to make up for sneaking in the Barca/Man U game yesterday - too bad it hadn't been worth it! :rwmad:
Parents coming up this weekend, taking them to see Hamlet. have to make a grocery list.

Cassie

Touching the monolith
Staff member
Your bank hands out ass to mouth cards? lolomgbbq

curiousa2z

April 25
Drove myself mad cleaning up the house before parents' arrival. omg. now I need wine.

curiousa2z

April 26, watching the footy whilst waiting for my parents to wake up, posting here, want another coffee but too lazy to go upstairs just yet.

Cassie

Touching the monolith
Staff member
April 26th: Ditched camping AGAIN! I am win!

Loktar

Pinata Whacker
April 26: Had to work from 9am-3pm today. Being required to work one Saturday a month sucks. Came home flipped around the channels on TV, watched Team America: World Police. Posted online.

The Watcher

cereal addict
4/28/08

I'm up to 6 laps on the stairs of death! I'm hoping to be up to 15 or 20 laps by the end of summer. I got a new sexah swimsuit, so I need to get my ass in gear before the pools open. I had forgotten how much physical exhaustion helps with depression. It's good stuff! :)