YEAR LONG DIARY THREAD (2008)

whisky

Boobie inspector
12/4/2008 I'm sick, but I'm not allowed to be, because everyone else is worse, and I have to look after them

Cassie

Touching the monolith
Staff member
April 12: I managed to avoid going camping with my family. Spent the day reading Dune, and talking to you people on the internet.

curiousa2z

Be patient till the last.
^congrats on the new car!!!

April 13, cravenly hiding downstairs on the 'puter cos Grandpa showed up unexpectedly this morning for a nice visit and has repeated things four times already...

Cassie

Touching the monolith
Staff member
April 13: Feeling a slump coming on.. can't think of snappy comebacks in a snappy fashion. If you love me you will forgive me. I will supplement the fiber in my diet.

curiousa2z

April 14 : picked up and looked at the front cover of my tax return.
put it down again.
*sigh*

curiousa2z

April 15 had to call the plumber as the sink drain was pouring down water into the cupboard below the sink. less than ideal.
speaking of cars, the brakes went right to the floor yesterday. Also less than ideal. makes coming down all the hills around here exciting, though.

CaptainWacky

I want to smell dark matter
April 15th - A great reckoning is upon us.

curiousa2z

^feel better!

April 16, gardened for two hours, did prep work for ESL tonight, did dishes, BIG clean up needed in the attic, but also have delightful Income Tax forms awaiting me. Joy. joy. Which to do first?

whisky

Boobie inspector
Watched T2 with Jenny, after watching the first terminator a few days ago, so finally got to see it with someone who would not have the twist spoiled that the Arnie terminator is not the bad one.

Cassie

Touching the monolith
Staff member
April 16: Everything is the same as every other day except my dog Ginger pulled stuff out of the trash and there was a bunch of flour on top so she had flour all over her face and was BUSTED.

curiousa2z

April 17 - it is done. An afternoon of my life gone forever. But at least the bloody income tax is done and in the mail. would prefer to start drinking heavily now but have a class tonight. bah.

DRUNKEN CURIOUS THREAD TO FOLLOW LATER ?