YEAR LONG DIARY THREAD (2008)

Cassie

Touching the monolith
Staff member
Nov 19: IT'S COLD! Probably be 80 again tomorrow, though, lol.

curiousa2z

Be patient till the last.
Nov. 23: back from helping strike set - all the magic gone - nothing remains but smoke and mirrors.
now to finish painting the kitchen
BUT FIRST WE SPAM.

FBI parte due

Folces Weard
NOTHING HAPPENED TODAY LOL

CaptainWacky

I want to smell dark matter
16/12/2008 - Day felt long, but it's coming to an end now, time in an illusion, days end, they all end, life will end, I'm already dead, can't be bothered posting a creative thread today because I have spam to catch up on, so here's a mini thingofthediarythread here.

_____-

as
f
s
dg
sdfh
dfhdfhTHE FIRST EVER THING OF THE DIARY THREad

YO YO YOY OY

IT'S RAPPER JIM
I EXIST TO RAP
I'M BETTER THAN RAPPER TIM
HE RAPS REAL CRAP
I'M A GANGSTA PLAYBOY
FROM BEYOND THE MOON
I'LL MAKE YOUR GIRL MY SEX TOY
I WAKE ALL THEM BITCHES SWOON
MY LIFE IS SHALLOW AND EMPTY
I'LL DIE JUST LIKE YOU
I'LL LIVE A LIFE OF PLENTY
BUT I'LL JUST DIE TOO
OH GOD I FEAR IT SO MUCH
HOW CAN ANYONE LIVE LIKE THIS
WE'RE LIKE RABBITS STUCK IN A HUTCH
LIFE IS NOTHING BUT PISS

(RAPPER TAKES A SHOTGUN TO HIS HEAD AT THIS.)

)__DFSf

gTHROW IT ALL AWAYFd
f
dfhHFff

THER EIS NOTHId

g___________________________--

this will be the last thing for the diary thread day ever!

curiousa2z

ever is a relative term, however....

December 16: trying to get into Xmas bloody spirit. went to bloody office party. there was one of those stupid cows who tries to get everyone to sing jaunty little xmas tunes WITHOUT benefit of being in an alcoholic stupour.
What's up with that??
still not in the bloody spirit. maybe should just get into the spirits!

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
12/16: Day off from work, slightly hung over, slept in, eating and surfing like a good American.

WE ARE ALL GOING TO DIE.

Fuddlemiff

Is this real life?
17/12/8

Got woken up early by a phone call and should've just gone to bed after but I stayed up and now I have a headache and can't be bothered to do anything.

CaptainWacky

I want to smell dark matter
17/12/2008 - Cat angered me by licking the George Foreman Grill.

FBI parte due

Folces Weard
2008.12.18 - So far, I've spent more time today tossing grapes into a virtual missmanners is a goddess!missmanners is a goddess!missmanners is a goddess!missmanners is a goddess!missmanners is a goddess!missmanners is a goddess! man's anus for points than I have studying all week.

curiousa2z

^so it's all good!

got haircut; got sugar plum ingredients; made cookies; packed cookies;packed other pressies; drove around the block 2x trying to find parking spot; said fuck it and parked illegally; waited in line at Post Office; went home and ate three cookies out of sheer bloodimindedness thinking about another business shmooze fest tonight; then carolling on the block; then catching the guys at their gig even later tonight. ZOMG.

feeling a little homicidal maniacally right now.

Cassie

Touching the monolith
Staff member
Dec 19: Spent the day Christmas shopping with my mom. Wasn't nearly as horrible as I expected it to be. I think I got every thing.

curiousa2z

today: ohmyfuckinggodsthemallthemallthehorror!OHMYFUCKINGGODSTHEMALLTHEMALLTHEHORROR!~!!!!!
downtown wasn't much better but i am done and going to a Solstice party tonight and dancing and drinking and singing and forgetting ALL ABOUT THE MALL.
ZOMG