Year Long Diary Thread 2010

The Tomtrek

Love Wookiee
09/01/10 - I'll probably only post in this thread once because I'll forget to do so at other times. Hi thread!

whisky

Boobie inspector
9/1/10 will shortly be transferring over to the new pc, at least in theory.

Tisiphone

Elitist Redheaded Trollop
1/10/10
Got to sleep in a bit, which was nice for a change. Get to do the Ravens/Patriots game today. GO RAVENS!! And hopefully will get to see Daybreakers today since I had to cancel yesterday thanks to passing out at work. YEEHAW

CaptainWacky

I want to smell dark matter
10/1/2009 - Haven't wanked since starting this thread.

curiousa2z

Be patient till the last.
Jan.10
rehearsed with the Girl Band today. some songs are ready, some really, really,not. ALMOST done my Sis' painting - luckily they didnt come down to the cottage today so I can finish it up, take a pic and she can get it later.

Tisiphone

Elitist Redheaded Trollop
1/11/10

Watching highlight's from the games I missed yesterday while at work, and eating some cherry pomegranate yogurt. Get off at about 1 pm today, so I think I'll do some cleaning when I get home instead of just lying about or playing videogames.

Fuddlemiff

Is this real life?
You know when you wake up one day and you can't hear properly for some reason? That's me today. It's like there's the sound of a washing machine constantly in the background.

Cassie

Touching the monolith
Staff member
JANUARY 11TH 2010:

I'm FREEZING.

curiousa2z

Be patient till the last.
Jan.11
doing anything I can think of to avoid bloody time sheet paper work for last month.
and housework.

whisky

Boobie inspector
Went on wii fit, it had been 70 days since my last session, did 30 minutes and took 5 1st places.

Loktar

Pinata Whacker
1/11/10: Losing cable/internet access tommorrow night.:( (posting it ahead of time because I won't have internet by the time I get home from work tommorrow.

Entry invalid. Seems my brother had the money to pay the cable/internet bill. So I'm here to stay for now until the electricity gets shut off for non payment and/or we get evicted. Behind on the rent as well.

Cassie

Touching the monolith
Staff member
Welcome back, Loktar.

Loktar

Pinata Whacker
I never left. Thanks to my brother. Its too bad I had to kill him, steal his money and hide his body in the shed. Oh well...cable bill is paid. Wonder which relative I'll have to kill to pay the electric bill?

Fuddlemiff

Is this real life?
Still can't hear properly, but at least it's giving me some respite from my neighbour's noisy ablutions.