Year Long Diary Thread 2010

curiousa2z

Be patient till the last.
St Patrick's Day....too bloody busy all bloody day. Looking forward to drinking Guinness and watching Republic of Doyle and not doing anything else! BAH

FBI parte due

Folces Weard
If you lived in Boston, you'd have gotten the day off!

curiousa2z

[^Pix of March 17th madness in Boston? I ended up going out and having a great time - in a very surreal way, which added to the fun.]

March 18th - no class today since it's still officially 'march break' so I am going to do nothing but work on my bloody painting. that is all. people can just fend for themselves for once.

curiousa2z

March 21: hid eggs for the minions (Ostara=Spring); went to Canadian Tire for sandpaper;tried to watch Liverpool game live streamed; will resume sanding paint off stairs.

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
3/21 - On-call at work this weekend. Sitting at home in my grubby PJs eating leftover take-out. Life is good. (Not really) (No, it is) (No, not really) (Sure it is, so much to be grateful for) (No srsly life is shit lol) (I'm not sure, I'll get back to you)

curiousa2z

June 28: so much bloody work to do today that I cant decide where to fucking start.
Yay Monday!

Cassie

Touching the monolith
Staff member
June 29th

I don't have to do anything today, why do I feel like I should be doing something? :rwmad:

wasting time looking at squirrels http://www.squirrelly.net/

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
6/29 - YEAR'S HALF OVER OMG WTF ALL GONNA DIE I hate time.

curiousa2z

hmm..it's 12:12 si I guess its actuallt tomorwoe cant believe I could ebven sign in am drunk . Wasat a memorial tongiht for my frind Caron. Music jam night too so we drank and sang and told our stories about Caron. We all miss her. She would be so proud of her kids if hseh could see them now.
there was a guy at the party with his stupis DUETSCHLAND shiryt and he had a gernman flag flying from his van and it was too soon but I told my friewnd bno I guess I asked do you want a soccer brawla t this? AND HE SAID NO AND i SAID DIDNT THINK S SO i TOLS THE GERMAN GUY JUST WAIT TIL YOU MEET aRGENTINA AND HE LAUGHTED SO WE SANG TOGSETHER AND MADE PEACE. tHATS' HOW YOU DO IT. WEL also I punched his arm and sang just wiat til next CUp.

curiousa2z

June 30: not surprisingly, have a "head ache". Drinking lots of water.

curiousa2z

JULY 1st CANADA DAY! Welcome Your Majesty! Enjoy the fireworks!

so it's 3:42AM and I hear this banging and rustling outside. raccoon. go downatairs, see shadow in garbage can, which is knocked over. get brilliant idea to scare raccoon away then spray can with bleach spray I use for porcelain sink in kitchen (I told you my house is 99 yrs old, right?)
so go outside, do all that and after realise I have sprayed my foot with bleach. forgot to put on shoes. go in wash foot go back to bed.
CRASH! RUSTLE RUSTLE RUSTLE.
oh FUCK!
back downstairs, the MOFOs at it AGAIN. fine this time I go out screaming like a banshee (hey it's a holiday, the neighbours can bloodywell just sleep in) wielding not just the javex but also a random broom I grabbed on the way by. I spray again, get two recycling blue boxes, build a complicated tower by the garbage can with said boxes and broom, and then discover I've got bleach on the hand that righted the garbage can. didnt put on gloves.
went BACK in, washed the HAND, and went to bed.
checked this AM and, other than looking rather eccentric in the middle of the driveway, ALL'S WELL ON THE NORTHERN FRONT.

Dr Dave

pillzlol
July 1 2010,

Got into the house this morning (stayed the night at a friends after the rodeo).

Went to the store. Gunna watch some dvd's later.

curiousa2z

July4th - HOT. worked in a client's garden today but didnt begin til almost 10:00 AM....by 11 started feeling dizzy - tomorrow I'm starting at 8 AM before it gets too hot.
It's HOT!

curiousa2z

July 8th - can't sleep from heat/noise of fan.
fridge died - naturally, when there's a heat wave on.
$1,000. later.....

Dr Dave

pillzlol
July 7th (for another 30 minutes)

It was hot today, mid 90's.

I went out to one of the local library, in waiting for the light rail to come, 2 or 3 trains came by marked "Not in service". So I got to stand there waiting in hot weather for a train to come.

They should have just sent a shuttle bus.