Year Long Diary Thread 2010

Cassie

Touching the monolith
Staff member
Are you dizzy too, Fuddlemiff? Sometimes ear problems make me dizzy.

Fuddlemiff

Is this real life?
I'm a little dizzy, but it's 3pm and I'm only just eating lunch now, so that's probably part of it too.

Tisiphone

Elitist Redheaded Trollop
1/12/10

Day 2 of the fucking Mark McGwire "breaking news" on the ESPN newtorks that I'm already sick of captioning. As if nobody saw his steroid admission coming.
Today's my Friday though, so just three more hours until I can head home. I think I'll make some macaroni salad for dinner, then do crossword puzzles and listen to music for a couple of hours before tackling the dreaded laundry.

curiousa2z

Be patient till the last.
Jan. 12
-off today - finished painting, sent off hours for december, thought about what to make for dinner, decided to drink tea and spam.

FBI parte due

Folces Weard
Scotch and spam go much better together, IMHO.

Fuddlemiff

Is this real life?
curiousa said:
mon pauvre cheri!

Wow, J'ai compris que! Merci, ma cherie. :) (probably said that all wrong though)

Been lolling about on the sofa this afternoon feeling a bit woozy. *sigh* And we had another downfall of snow today so I don't feel like trudging around outside.

curiousa2z

^ I think your French is coming along just fine. Having another language is like having two windows in a room instead of one. Bien fait! :)

Jan.13 - did all sorts of work-related organizing by email and only had to make one phone call. yay! Ok, I'm done. Back to under-achieving.

whisky

Boobie inspector
13/1/10 feel like shit, had day off work, watched part of the very shit starship troopers 2

curiousa2z

Jan.14
after work last night went straight to bed and slept til 5 AM this morning. Felt great at workout...but now am feeling sleepy again.. have to do some stuff before class tonight.
time to BRING ON THE CAFFEINE , methinks!

curiousa2z

Jan.28 -
Snow Day = Good
have a rotten cold = Bad
.....think I'll just sit by a window, watch the snow fall, sip gingery teas and read.

CaptainWacky

I want to smell dark matter
29/1/2010 -Big Brother finishes tonight. Going to have nothing to do.

curiousa2z

March 13 - have sickening feeling forgot to mail ER's birthday card...Damn snail mail to hell! E-card's can be sent the exact day and save trees! Watched footy, did laundry, some yoga, peeked at garden (still covered), tried working on latest art, tried eight more times to get the hand right,cursed, went out and got some Chianti, made dinner, am debating going to a CD launch party later.

Fuddlemiff

Is this real life?
This week I grew a beard and discovered I'm starting to get a proper six pack. Maybe I'm finally growing up.

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
OOOO LESSEEEEEE PIZPLZzdsggaa!!!!

Fuddlemiff

Is this real life?
Well I've shaved the beard off already because I don't have a trimmer, so it just makes me look like a hobo. I might post a pic of my newfound muscles if I can do it without looking camwhorish.

curiousa2z

Ides of March - March Break has started, good; still trying to get goddamn art work to work, bad; started stripping paint off stairs,revolting; but the wood grain starting to show through is quite lovely, so,good.

Fuddlemiff

Is this real life?
Just can't get into doing work today. Too many distractions, got a headache and one of my eyes has a weird pain that I can't figure out.