You boys are slow

give me a clue for the Pen names

how many letters long?

:madgrin:

You ask for a lot, Ninja Paul, but you aren't very giving.

The one I've written under the longest (about 37 years) is:
B_ _ _ H_ _ _ _ _
and the second one I've only been writing under for about 15 years:
E_ _ _ _ B_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ r
I have a third name I'm using for a series that will start coming out in 2013 but I've not yet published under that name.

my elf name is: G_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ o

What are you giving in exchange?

who's Benton then?
Some names were given to me because they are family names.

My pen names and my elf name are names I chose myself or was given professionally when I took over the writing of a body of work. Sometimes when you see a column in a newspaper or a magazine and it is a column by XXX, XXX is a collection of a number of people, sometimes writing under the name in succession, sometimes collaboratively. Think of the movie "The Princess Bride" when Wesley is talking about the Dread Pirate Roberts.

OnyxOverdrive: what do you want in exchange?
A current picture of you, via PM of course, and I promise I will not share it with anyone.

You could also make another YouTube tribute and say my real name properly - and be sober when you do it.

A current picture of you, via PM of course, and I promise I will not share it with anyone.

You could also make another YouTube tribute and say my real name properly - and be sober when you do it.

Yeah but what about your current pic?

You have mine. What gives?

You would be very wrong. Just because it would take that many to stain your Depends, you have to remember that I don't require the use of them to begin with and you aren't quite as powerful as you think you are, oh mighty King of the Trolls, the Machine! LOL But, yes, I'm the pwnt one.

Since we've taken three away in the last hour, I would suggest your bravado is just that.

Some names were given to me because they are family names.

My pen names and my elf name are names I chose myself or was given professionally when I took over the writing of a body of work. Sometimes when you see a column in a newspaper or a magazine and it is a column by XXX, XXX is a collection of a number of people, sometimes writing under the name in succession, sometimes collaboratively. Think of the movie "The Princess Bride" when Wesley is talking about the Dread Pirate Roberts.

You're a complete idiot.

Lulz. what a fucking spaz I am

LOL - yes you are.

1. With your current health condition, shouldn't you be getting some rest instead of sitting at your computer all day and night long? Not that I mind you spending your time devoted to me, but, I wouldn't want you to die in front of your PC just as you were about to click on that 16,000th neg rep with one of your ever so pithy and creative little writings.

2. If you and your wife come to Arlington, Texas, let me know you are in town. Maybe I can get you an entertainment package special. We have the Cowboys and Rangers stadiums, Six Flags, and many other amusements in town. We also have ballet, opera, and fabulous museums in Dallas and Fort Worth, which are very nearby. Food - it depends on what you can eat and what you like because we've got it all and at varying price ranges. There are many hotels to choose from too, from the cheap to the very pricey. I wouldn't pay for it all, but I could probably get you a very good deal on the entertainment package.

3. Keep up the good work. You're doing much better tonight. You've only got about 12,000 more to go. Woo Hoo. I'm feeling Christmas in July!

OnyxOverdrive: I'm not Messenger
Then you'll have to give me a current picture to prove that. What happened to Messenger? He was a prick but he was much more fun than these guys.

Then you'll have to give me a current picture to prove that. What happened to Messenger? He was a prick but he was much more fun than these guys.

PM me your pen names and I'll send you a pic of me.

Messenger is in the ex-trolls witness protection program I believe

and don't worry...we've nothing but time, darling :D

LOL - and you say all I post is minutiea. I don't know how much more minute you can get than what you've been doing.

The awesome part is that your pals are joining in with you on this endeavor. The five of you sitting there hour after hour, day after day, looking for my posts and clicking on the karma button, choosing the neg rep and typying in something - anything - as something must accompany a neg rep.

Thanks for the laughs.

Drat. You've stopped. It's been half an hour since one of you last negged me. I'm having withdrawal pain. Hurry, come back - do it some more.

Okay. I've got to go to bed now so I can get up early and go to work. I might see you at lunch tomorrow, maybe tomorrow night, maybe Wednesday evening. Do you want to start a poll to see when I come back?

Also - the reason why I come in cloaked is because I always have. I don't always come here to post and don't want someone seeing me on and being upset because I didn't respond to their post or their PM. Sometimes I just come here to read or I don't have time to give a purposeful response and it wouldn't be right to do otherwise. There are some people who have asked me about it and I really don't want to hurt their feelings. I know it is hard for you boys to believe it, but you really aren't the only ones on this board.

LOL - and you say all I post is minutiea. I don't know how much more minute you can get than what you've been doing.

The awesome part is that your pals are joining in with you on this endeavor. The five of you sitting there hour after hour, day after day, looking for my posts and clicking on the karma button, choosing the neg rep and typying in something - anything - as something must accompany a neg rep.

Thanks for the laughs.

it's really not that strenuous. I watch TV while negging you

Wouldn't you all be pissed if an administrator came in and undid all the hours of button pushing y'all have invested?

All it would take is one click from them. Seen it happen before. :lol:

Wouldn't you all be pissed if an administrator came in and undid all the hours of button pushing y'all have invested?

All it would take is one click from them. Seen it happen before. :lol:

Also just one click to turn it all red :bigass: Works both ways. Not to mention the PARAGRAPHS above from EGD telling everyone how little she cares and how little it's affecting her.

You too, come to think of it.

The 50/50 is....we're having fun and doing what we want. You're the only one responding to it besides knuckledragger and Day. Everyone else seems to be........watching. Why is that, do you suppose?

Seems like a fair trade to me :D

Back