You boys are slow

LOL - and you say all I post is minutiea. I don't know how much more minute you can get than what you've been doing.

The awesome part is that your pals are joining in with you on this endeavor. The five of you sitting there hour after hour, day after day, looking for my posts and clicking on the karma button, choosing the neg rep and typying in something - anything - as something must accompany a neg rep.

Thanks for the laughs.

Since they're all on you, you're quite welcome.

I, too, am enjoying myself, and replying to the threads I wish, and ignoring the ones I deem boring. :shrug:

The idea of you guys clicking thousands of times when your work could be negated with a single click amused me, in an ironic way. :lol:

Remember, I'm still on summer vacation. If I were working, I'd be getting up in an hour, instead of watching Isis on Netflix (a stroll down memory lane).

Then you'll have to give me a current picture to prove that. What happened to Messenger? He was a prick but he was much more fun than these guys.

His handle here is Weevil (griefer) currently AFAIK. Onyx is the awesome enigma wrapped in chocolate known as VKD.

You'll notice he hasn't so much as spat in your direction since he "returned".

Why is that, one would wonder?

I, too, am enjoying myself, and replying to the threads I wish, and ignoring the ones I deem boring. :shrug:

The idea of you guys clicking thousands of times when your work could be negated with a single click amused me, in an ironic way. :lol:

Remember, I'm still on summer vacation. If I were working, I'd be getting up in an hour, instead of watching Isis on Netflix (a stroll down memory lane).

and I should care about your rather boring Netflix choices why exactly? And yes...I wasted a whole 22 minutes and 44 seconds negging little Princess's posts last nite.

Considering her response, seems like a pretty worthwhile investment.

Actually, I mentioned Isis because I thought you would get a kick out of remembering those cheesy Saturday morning live action shows--Isis, Shazam, Land of the Lost, etc.

Those were the days when we (kids) dictated TV programing for exactly one morning a week, before Disney and Nickelodeon came along. Those Saturday mornings were fun. :)

Actually, I enjoyed you thinking of me in that manner, I was just being an early morning smartass :D

I go a little farther back than that though. Rex Trailer's Boomtown, Howdy Doody, Casper, Baby Huey, Space Angel etc. What was the name of that fucked up puppet show with the spaceships?? I forget now.

Not to mention half a pound of white sugar on my cereal as I sat in front of the TV. And I wonder why my pancreas is broken :D

See m'dear, since Karmageddon, I'm the resident karma elder.

Go fuck yourself.

In the meantime, I own you, cunt. :bigass:

Too bad for you. This could've been pretty sweet, til you showed your true side.

TGFF, eh? LOL

In the process, I'll get to 65k.

Is this a pyrrhic victory?

Would be, if I gave the slightest fuck.

Y'know what's good about this?

What happened to me last night.

Who'd you sleep with?

Hey wheeze, be aware that while there is "silence" the behind the scenes bullshit is quite massive.

Since I've graduated to admin status thanks to what Ive had to do to keep TKR running smoothly (trust me on that little princess) I am aware of what they are doing while the silence is deafening

Back