You boys are slow

Just one? Between the five of you and your multi negs for each click that is the best you can do?

I will be leaving forever soon. New policies soon about hanging around places like this even off duty. I could argue 1st amendment rights but that would be more trouble than it is worth. So knock yourself out.

Typing on my new Color Nook - hunt and peck

Sorry, I'll try and do more negs. I haven't been doing nearly as many as the others. I haven't even tried the multi neg. I feel like I let you down. You deserve the red tide.

Sorry, I'll try and do more negs. I haven't been doing nearly as many as the others. I haven't even tried the multi neg. I feel like I let you down. You deserve the red tide.

Don't feel bad. You've been working at it longer than some. That multi-neg feature is cool. How did you get that?

I'm loving this, yesterday you got an email on your gas leases, tonight someone paid you money that owed you forever.

What on earth did I have to do with either?

My "curse" was smoke. Except you believed it, and needed to tell me you had been paid cash money in the face of it.

It gets better. When I went to my favorite store to do some shopping tonight the sales clerk told me that tomorrow they are having a 70% clearance sale. So, I'm saving my windfall for shopping tomorrow. Later, after I got home and was putting away some laundry I started this morning, my little cat ran into the closet. Getting her out of there I found a sack from my favorite store filled with goodies I'd bought last year and put in the closet and forgot about. Two dresses, two blouses, two pair of stockings, and a pair of earrings.

True, you didn't have anything to do with any of the good things that are coming my way these days. It is just ironic that you "cursed" me and have been sitting here day in and day out clicking your little heart out with your Troll King, Machine, Red Tide crapola which really isn't hurting me one little bit. You've got to know that, right? In all the years you've spent perfecting your Red Tide neg routine, it had to have dawned on you that what you are doing is pretty worthless.

Darling, you've been so deeply owned in this exchange I almost feel sorry for you.

Does this usually work for you?

Eventually, you may learn to own up to your bullshit. Glad I called all our debts up.

First, what is it you keep calling me a liar over? With all your research, and spouting my personal information all over the place, using copyrighted material, etc., where have you found that I lied about something? I think you've found enough out to know that I've told the truth about everything. Is that what is really bothering you? That since I've told the truth about all this other stuff I also told the truth about something you really hope isn't true?

What the heck are you talking about now - called all our debts up?

You should leave forever now. Wouldn't want your employers to read any of your views on the Latino population, or those on the developmentally disabled and handicapped, let alone your enlightened views on other people's children. In fact you should ask the admins to delete all your posts and scramble your account to prevent anyone from reading that stuff when you're gone.

Oh yeah: you lost another one tonight. Your island is sinking.

You might want to consider your own position, Donovan. Who pays your salary - local, state, federal? You may not work for gov't but the agency you work for probably does. There are policies going in across the country due to e-discovery laws.

While it is true you've managed to pull up some posts of mine which don't cast me in the most favorable light, your posts paint you in an even worst light. You come off rather hateful, judgmental, violent, cruel, narrow minded, hypocritical, vengeful, and quite often unable to comprehend what you quote. Plus, you show a propensity to act on your negative feelings in what you seem to think is a vicious manner. Your employers might want to rethink allowing you to transport persons you might take exception to, and from the remarks you've made on this board that is a broad spectrum. You're a lawsuit waiting to happen.

all she had to do was apologize for being wrong, like any real friend would do :bigass:
A real friend would have settled this in private, instead of involving his pals on a very public message board, for the attention.

I don't care who is right or wrong. A rift in a genuine friendship should be worked out without the recruited interference of others. That is the crassest form of attention whoring, IMO.

I'm not taking sides, I just feel badly that things have become so ugly, over so little. It's gotten out of hand.

^ You stupid little bitch. You missed the part where she was the one that dragged it over here and set it on fire. A real friend wouldn't have come over here, trashed my board and insulted the posters while doing it, publicly torching our supposed "friendship", because she was insulted over a very lowkey teasing. I wouldnt back her up, so I became the enemy.

You're being a complete ass Friday. Fuck off.

Now she doesn't like the response. Looking back at her past patterns of behavior, it's all too familiar, except for the parts where I would back her up. So would everyone else.

Take a shit in my backyard, I won't be hiring "illegal Mexicans" or "cripples" or "retards" to come clean it up, count on that.

Too fucking bad. And the out has been very simple. Since she started it publicly over here, I simply asked her to woman up.

Not once, but three times. Wheeze can never admit she's wrong. Ever.

I'm just proving it fo' reals this time. Suddenly there's a new federal law thats going to prevent her from posting here any more after September. Imagine that.

This isn't the first time she's pulled the "I'm not posting here any more" victim routine, and personally, no one gives the tiniest fuck whether you agree with it or not, or whether you think it's gotten ugly. I give you this explanation because, even though you're being a complete fucking retard, I still have respect for you.

Now do me a favor, and find something else to do. I'm finishing this "troll" with or without your approval.

Jack, you get more stupid by the minute.

E-discovery laws are not new. Or, at least not that new. Thanks to those laws, though, employers are finding they are in the hot seat more often because of their employees actions. Actions which are discoverable in a lawsuit. The E in E-discovery stands for electronic - meaning email, documents created on a computer, message boards, Sharepoint sites, etc. Organizations are adopting Social Networking policies to help protect them in the event of a lawsuit where an employee's Social Networking activities are harmful to the organization or someone/thing associated to the organization or shows that the organization should have known that employee was a high risk factor.

In my case, I did not post here under my name. However, since you and your friends posted my PI all over the place, my anonymity on this board no longer exists. While I have not posted any confidential information that would get me fired, my employers may point to the policy and show me that the very nature of this board "Troll Kingdom" and the types of people that hang out here - "trolls" - does not reflect well on me. I could continue to post here under my dual, which has always been here, but you would eventually uncover that dual and we'd be right back here again.

You have no intent of being peaceable, Jack. This trying to force me to say something to win a bet didn't work for Gear and it won't work for you either - even though I used to like you and I've never given a rats ass about Gear. You do realize that as soon as I'm gone, so is he.

I tell you when I'm leaving because you are stupid. I told you yesterday that I was going shopping. After that you posted your olive branch crap. Barely two hours passed and you were screaming "fuck you Wheezie" because I hadn't yet responded to your offer. When I go shopping, I go shopping. Don't expect me back anytime soon. Especially when I have some free money to spend.

Maybe I am a creature of habit. I tend to do some of the same things on a seasonal basis. I love Christmas. I like hanging out with my real life friends. That doesn't make me a bad person, Jack. It doesn't make me a liar.

I didn't ask you to back me up over Gear. I didn't ask you to do anything about Gear. I was gone for almost a week before you even knew it so don't act like I made this big exit over there. The five of you have blown this all up to suit your own craziness. Good job. What has it really done for you? What has it really done to me? I needed to go anyway. Be sure and stay here long after I'm gone ... clicking away to make those red tides, steam rolling your machine because you are the Troll King.

BTW - I only gave Gear 1095 soul kisses.
You still owe me for June, July and August. I'm giving 90 of those to Menty and Gagh to share. I'm keeping the last one for myself.

P.S. You know what you can do with your Olive Branch?

Jack, you get more stupid by the minute.

E-discovery laws are not new. Or, at least not that new. Thanks to those laws, though, employers are finding they are in the hot seat more often because of their employees actions. Actions which are discoverable in a lawsuit. The E in E-discovery stands for electronic - meaning email, documents created on a computer, message boards, Sharepoint sites, etc. Organizations are adopting Social Networking policies to help protect them in the event of a lawsuit where an employee's Social Networking activities are harmful to the organization or someone/thing associated to the organization or shows that the organization should have known that employee was a high risk factor.

In my case, I did not post here under my name. However, since you and your friends posted my PI all over the place, my anonymity on this board no longer exists. While I have not posted any confidential information that would get me fired, my employers may point to the policy and show me that the very nature of this board "Troll Kingdom" and the types of people that hang out here - "trolls" - does not reflect well on me. I could continue to post here under my dual, which has always been here, but you would eventually uncover that dual and we'd be right back here again.

You have no intent of being peaceable, Jack. This trying to force me to say something to win a bet didn't work for Gear and it won't work for you either - even though I used to like you and I've never given a rats ass about Gear. You do realize that as soon as I'm gone, so is he.

I tell you when I'm leaving because you are stupid. I told you yesterday that I was going shopping. After that you posted your olive branch crap. Barely two hours passed and you were screaming "fuck you Wheezie" because I hadn't yet responded to your offer. When I go shopping, I go shopping. Don't expect me back anytime soon. Especially when I have some free money to spend.

Maybe I am a creature of habit. I tend to do some of the same things on a seasonal basis. I love Christmas. I like hanging out with my real life friends. That doesn't make me a bad person, Jack. It doesn't make me a liar.

I didn't ask you to back me up over Gear. I didn't ask you to do anything about Gear. I was gone for almost a week before you even knew it so don't act like I made this big exit over there. The five of you have blown this all up to suit your own craziness. Good job. What has it really done for you? What has it really done to me? I needed to go anyway. Be sure and stay here long after I'm gone ... clicking away to make those red tides, steam rolling your machine because you are the Troll King.

BTW - I only gave Gear 1095 soul kisses.
You still owe me for June, July and August. I'm giving 90 of those to Menty and Gagh to share. I'm keeping the last one for myself.

P.S. You know what you can do with your Olive Branch?

I find it amusing that with almost no work, El has you guys pissing your pants in an effort to destroy her. It's like watching the keystone cops trying to arrest Charlie Chaplain.

OnyxOverdrive: :blah::blah::blah::blah::blah::blah::blah::blah:
That's pretty much what you sound like.

Back