You boys are slow

In my case, I did not post here under my name. However, since you and your friends posted my PI all over the place, my anonymity on this board no longer exists. While I have not posted any confidential information that would get me fired, my employers may point to the policy and show me that the very nature of this board "Troll Kingdom" and the types of people that hang out here - "trolls" - does not reflect well on me.
Well, I've tried to stay out of this as much as I could, but this is such a load of horseshit!

1. Any PI that links your user name to your real life person has been either removed as soon as possible, or you have done the linking yourself. Moreover, you have been advised repeatedly that if you see a breach of the PI rule, you should contact an admin, which, to the best of my knowledge, you didn't. Couldn't have been that bad, then.

2. I don't know if you've noticed, but this is, at least partly, a troll board. Meaning it is populated with people good at, for example, gathering PI. This is a risk you have taken by registering here in the first place. Nobody has forced you to post the state you live in, the places you visit, pictures of you, or any other information that could be used to do an online search.

Putting the blame for your leaving on jack and others because they did something this board has been well-known for from the start, is really, really lame, and it makes me wonder - have you ever protested against PI trolling of other people before? I mean, your post sounds like it isn't something you deem ok - or is it only a no-go when you are the target?

3. None of the information posted by jack and others have been taken by illegal means or by exploring sites not available to the public. Any employer interested enough in checking your online activity would have been able to find your handle and follow you back to TK long before jack and others started trolling you.

You might want to consider that the next time you get active at a "free-speech" site that has the word Troll in its title.

and that's coming from a board mod who has more than demonstrated her impartiality.

It's a load of horseshit, just like the fake trip to Glens Falls and the fake wedding in September. She backs herself into a corner and then plays the victim/goodbye troll. Looks like no one but the Knuckledragger bit this time. And Friday of course, but that's to be expected :D

You don't need a reason to leave, little Princess, just do so. You aren't welcome here any more.

In my case, I did not post here under my name. However, since you and your friends posted my PI all over the place, my anonymity on this board no longer exists. While I have not posted any confidential information that would get me fired, my employers may point to the policy and show me that the very nature of this board "Troll Kingdom" and the types of people that hang out here - "trolls" - does not reflect well on me.

Can you spot the lies in this paragraph?

You might want to consider your own position, Donovan. Who pays your salary - local, state, federal? You may not work for gov't but the agency you work for probably does. There are policies going in across the country due to e-discovery laws.

While it is true you've managed to pull up some posts of mine which don't cast me in the most favorable light, your posts paint you in an even worst light. You come off rather hateful, judgmental, violent, cruel, narrow minded, hypocritical, vengeful, and quite often unable to comprehend what you quote. Plus, you show a propensity to act on your negative feelings in what you seem to think is a vicious manner. Your employers might want to rethink allowing you to transport persons you might take exception to, and from the remarks you've made on this board that is a broad spectrum. You're a lawsuit waiting to happen.

Oh somehow I don't think so. I only come off as hateful to people who have done something wildly inappropriate.

Y'know, this feels an awful lot like a threat to me. Are you mad, bro? You sure seem mad.

You're a poor human being, El. You should leave forever.

Jack, you get more stupid by the minute.

E-discovery laws are not new. Or, at least not that new. Thanks to those laws, though, employers are finding they are in the hot seat more often because of their employees actions. Actions which are discoverable in a lawsuit. The E in E-discovery stands for electronic - meaning email, documents created on a computer, message boards, Sharepoint sites, etc. Organizations are adopting Social Networking policies to help protect them in the event of a lawsuit where an employee's Social Networking activities are harmful to the organization or someone/thing associated to the organization or shows that the organization should have known that employee was a high risk factor.
Such as, if a moderately high-level employee spends her off hours spewing anti-Mexican rants in a town heavily populated by Latinos, or goes into spittle-blowing rages because people with disabilities get to park closer to the door? That kind of E-Discovery?

In my case, I did not post here under my name. However, since you and your friends posted my PI all over the place, my anonymity on this board no longer exists. While I have not posted any confidential information that would get me fired, my employers may point to the policy and show me that the very nature of this board "Troll Kingdom" and the types of people that hang out here - "trolls" - does not reflect well on me. I could continue to post here under my dual, which has always been here, but you would eventually uncover that dual and we'd be right back here again.
You posted a blog online that connects your real name to your poster name. The "hours of searching" amounted to typing your poster name into Google. And as for the types of people who hang out here...aside from the odd racist or meanspirited angry old woman, most of these people are pretty decent. Are you disparaging THIS board now too?

You have no intent of being peaceable, Jack. This trying to force me to say something to win a bet didn't work for Gear and it won't work for you either - even though I used to like you and I've never given a rats ass about Gear. You do realize that as soon as I'm gone, so is he.
He's gone already. He only showed up at all after you badmouthed him for over a week. Same reason I started lighting you up. You simply can't admit you started all this, can you?

I tell you when I'm leaving because you are stupid. I told you yesterday that I was going shopping. After that you posted your olive branch crap. Barely two hours passed and you were screaming "fuck you Wheezie" because I hadn't yet responded to your offer. When I go shopping, I go shopping. Don't expect me back anytime soon. Especially when I have some free money to spend.
Please leave now and don't ever come back.

Maybe I am a creature of habit. I tend to do some of the same things on a seasonal basis. I love Christmas. I like hanging out with my real life friends. That doesn't make me a bad person, Jack. It doesn't make me a liar.
No, hating on Mexicans and children and retarded folk and handicapped people does. You're a bad person.

I didn't ask you to back me up over Gear. I didn't ask you to do anything about Gear. I was gone for almost a week before you even knew it so don't act like I made this big exit over there. The five of you have blown this all up to suit your own craziness. Good job. What has it really done for you? What has it really done to me? I needed to go anyway. Be sure and stay here long after I'm gone ... clicking away to make those red tides, steam rolling your machine because you are the Troll King.
Sometimes it's best not to take those parting shots. I tried to warn you this would go this way, but you couldn't listen could you?

BTW - I only gave Gear 1095 soul kisses.
You still owe me for June, July and August. I'm giving 90 of those to Menty and Gagh to share. I'm keeping the last one for myself.

P.S. You know what you can do with your Olive Branch?

You make a lot of sport over these "soul kisses" but in effect you publicly ended your longtime friendship/flirtation with Jack in a very negative fashion, which showed tremendous intent to be hurtful. You E-dumped him, and crowed about it like a middle-schooler. How did you expect him to react?

You're a dick, El.

I knew three bikers named "Bear." I'm pretty sure it's a requirement for every club to have at least one.

Also an "Iron-Butt."

El makes one little post and all the clowns come tumbling out of the car, honking their horns and hooting their hooters and buzzing their buzzers! LoL! It's BETTER than Barnum and Bailey!

You've got to know that, right? In all the years you've spent perfecting your Red Tide neg routine, it had to have dawned on you that what you are doing is pretty worthless.
Let's get something clear little Princess...."Red Tide" is a euphemism for someone who whines and complains so much it's like gushing menstrual blood all over everything. I realize for you it's ALL about the karma. Always has been, always will be. Why do you think I chose this way to teach you this lesson, queef face?

You don't even understand how you're being insulted...it has to be explained to you.

Think bleeding vagina for a mouth. Put a tampon in it bitch, and soak some of that hormonal flow already.

incidentally, the only RL photo of 'El' that exists on this site is the one she herself posted (the family portrait from the 70s)

Back