You boys are slow

We're taking another one tonight, just so you know.

L'chaim.

Just one? Between the five of you and your multi negs for each click that is the best you can do?

I will be leaving forever soon. New policies soon about hanging around places like this even off duty. I could argue 1st amendment rights but that would be more trouble than it is worth. So knock yourself out.

Typing on my new Color Nook - hunt and peck

Hey wheeze, be aware that while there is "silence" the behind the scenes bullshit is quite massive.

Since I've graduated to admin status thanks to what Ive had to do to keep TKR running smoothly (trust me on that little princess) I am aware of what they are doing while the silence is deafening

Yes. You might be surprised. You really aren't much more than a bully. You're just too stupid to realize that those pips mean nothing. But keep on clicking like the fool you are. I am going shopping!

Oh - thanks for the curses Jack. Someone who has owed me money for along time showed up today and paid me back. That's $300 I never thought I'd see again! Shopping! Curse me some more please.

Just one? Between the five of you and your multi negs for each click that is the best you can do?

I will be leaving forever soon. New policies soon about hanging around places like this even off duty. I could argue 1st amendment rights but that would be more trouble than it is worth. So knock yourself out.

You should leave forever now. Wouldn't want your employers to read any of your views on the Latino population, or those on the developmentally disabled and handicapped, let alone your enlightened views on other people's children. In fact you should ask the admins to delete all your posts and scramble your account to prevent anyone from reading that stuff when you're gone.

Oh yeah: you lost another one tonight. Your island is sinking.

Yes. You might be surprised. You really aren't much more than a bully. You're just too stupid to realize that those pips mean nothing. But keep on clicking like the fool you are. I am going shopping!

Ever watch those nature programs, the lions vs hyenas, that kind of stuff? See the lions despise the hyenas because hyenas are crazy loudmouth bitches who run around making all kinds of noise over nothing and attacking without provocation. So when a pride of lions goes on the attack they tend to go for the kill. Every time. It's brutal but fascinating. They also seem to target the head noisemaker, alpha bitch instinctively.

The reason I bring it up is this: there is a point during any group to group attack, when the more powerful force has clearly begun to win, that the hyena who has been "singled out" is abandoned by the other hyenas. See at first they'll defend the doomed bitch, but then suddenly there is this unspoken moment when they realize the lions will have their way, and further defense will only lead to more casualties among them.

So they abandon her to her fate. The hyenas swiftly and silently fade away leaving her alone. And like that, she is done.

Nature. It's a motherfucker.

[YOUTUBE]q7DVLz0gDOo[/YOUTUBE]

[YOUTUBE]0jbFpQe271Y[/YOUTUBE]

"On her very first hunt, the Princess is faced with catastrophe."

lololol

Mexicans say they are the Hyenas of the jungle, and they are. Crude, vicious and mange.

They also say "en masse works", and it does.

..but they also say something else. That the miyates really are superior, I wonder why.

So Friday, consider this bitch's capitulation.

Tell me I didn't set out to do EXACTLY what I meant to do.

all she had to do was apologize for being wrong, like any real friend would do :bigass:

These pips mean nothing, yet you are going shopping, and leaving soon.

:bigass:

I'm no RWC cunt. Just remember, this is because you couldn't admit you're wrong :D

actually, it's you hunt 'n pecker LOL

twas ever thus.

Oh - thanks for the curses Jack. Someone who has owed me money for along time showed up today and paid me back. That's $300 I never thought I'd see again! Shopping! Curse me some more please.

I'm loving this, yesterday you got an email on your gas leases, tonight someone paid you money that owed you forever.

What on earth did I have to do with either?

My "curse" was smoke. Except you believed it, and needed to tell me you had been paid cash money in the face of it.

Darling, you've been so deeply owned in this exchange I almost feel sorry for you.

Eventually, you may learn to own up to your bullshit. Glad I called all our debts up.

Back