You boys are slow

Actually you aren't. MK isn't my dual. The one you know from 2 other boards isn't registered.

Well, I've tried to stay out of this as much as I could, but this is such a load of horseshit!

1. Any PI that links your user name to your real life person has been either removed as soon as possible, or you have done the linking yourself. Moreover, you have been advised repeatedly that if you see a breach of the PI rule, you should contact an admin, which, to the best of my knowledge, you didn't. Couldn't have been that bad, then.

2. I don't know if you've noticed, but this is, at least partly, a troll board. Meaning it is populated with people good at, for example, gathering PI. This is a risk you have taken by registering here in the first place. Nobody has forced you to post the state you live in, the places you visit, pictures of you, or any other information that could be used to do an online search.

Putting the blame for your leaving on jack and others because they did something this board has been well-known for from the start, is really, really lame, and it makes me wonder - have you ever protested against PI trolling of other people before? I mean, your post sounds like it isn't something you deem ok - or is it only a no-go when you are the target?

3. None of the information posted by jack and others have been taken by illegal means or by exploring sites not available to the public. Any employer interested enough in checking your online activity would have been able to find your handle and follow you back to TK long before jack and others started trolling you.

You might want to consider that the next time you get active at a "free-speech" site that has the word Troll in its title.

Interesting link I found while perusing archives with my red clicky finger of doooooooom.
Post #72, El posts her real name

For those of you fearing a RickRoll link, here is the verbatim:
Eloisel said:
All righty ... now it says I'm sleeping with Miss Manners and Cait. But, ladies, just my name is Gay.
So what have we learned?

1. El has trouble understanding webpage autoscript.
2. El's first name is Gay, something I never knew until JUST THIS MOMENT!
3. El is a homophobe.

I love how she says we spread the PI so her sancrosant identity is "safe" til we "ruined it all", when actually she spreads her PI like so much red tide.

Get the reference now?

Idiot. Your problem is the same problem all liars experience. One lie leads to another, and you just can't keep track of all of it.

Wheezie is a sociopathic liar.

Poor little Princess. All you had to do was admit you were wrong, and apologize.

Actually you aren't. MK isn't my dual. The one you know from 2 other boards isn't registered.

MK IS your dual. Beyond a shadow of a doubt.

If you had real balls in this exchange we'd see your underpinnings in the posting style. Something you and I already know.

Get a dress for the "wedding" yet? LOL

Im not interested in peace with Eloisel at this point. Not at any other point.

As an adult concerned with adult things her behavior is just plain foreign to me. How the fuck do you compensate for people who act like crazy children? Don't know. Don't care to.

I was straight with her in TKR (the post that started it all). I spoke to her like an adult assuming her adulthood. I used plain english and spoke from my heart without malice. I stand by what I said to her.

I've done my due diligence. I spoke my mind. I offered resolution.

Now I don't give a fuck. In fact, any who wish to gage my level of failure to give a fuck may consider themselves welcome to closely examine the amount of time I dedicate to Eloisel from this point forward.

And that's about it.

I'm still waiting for 'Bear' to come kick my ass

Where did I say he would? I did ask Bear if anyone had asked for permission to use those copyrighted pictures and included links to a post where jack was using a copyrighted picture. Bear said he had not been asked and he had not given permission. If he had, he'd owe me some bucks. I don't know if Bear took any action but I do know Jack stopped using that copyrighted picture he did not have permission to use.

Back