All Things SNL

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
All the sketches in the first half of the show had the premise, "JLo is the hottest women in the room, all the other women are dogs."

Which was true, but still.

And she pulled out the green gown again.

JLo's greatest hits.

Love Child

One Love
Good point Eggs! (I might have to watch it again to see the ratio of JLo is hot and you are not videos.

This weeks episode #9 of Season 45 was all about Scarlett Johansson and Colin Jost.

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
This was a piece of greatness from ScarJo's show:

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
He did every single character you can think of: Mr. Robinson, Gumby, Velvet Jones, Buckwheat...

A lot of it was funny and nostalgic. Weekend Update was good because Jost and Che did that thing where they write stories for each other to read sight unseen on live TV. Oh and Cecily Strong said "Merry fuckin Christmas" as Jeanine Pirro and I seemed to be the first person on Twitter to notice/report it.

Mirah

I love you
I can't wait to watch it! I'm so tired tonight I don't know if I shoudl try or maybe wait tl Christmas? Or just Monday? I DON'T kNOW!

Mirah

I love you
Christmas Eve!
Watching SNL S45 Ep10
Hosted by Eddie Murphy!
Eddie for President 2020!

"If you would have told me 30 years ago that I would be a boring stay at home dad and Bill Cosby would be in jail...."

LOL
I think I will be visited by the ghost of Christmas past future and present tonight!

Mirah

I love you
So I go to make this tweet where I tag SNL and Colin Jost and Michael Che, only Che doesn't seem to have a twitter account-BUT there is all of this chatter about him on Twitter that I am trying to "UNPACK"!

What the hell is going on?
It looks like a lot of haters.
Assholes!

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
I don't know the details, but apparently he joined Twitter this week and left almost as quickly...

Mirah

I love you
Waiting for new SNL and thought I would post some that are making ME LAUGH TONIGHT!

The trendy glory hole restaurant! It kind of looks fun actually

Mirah

I love you
I was really disapointed to find no new SNL episode this weekend. I did however watch the video that SNL put out that featured Kate McKinnon playing Ellen over the years. It is just okay, maybe because I never really enjoyed those sketches fully.
But what I did find out-is that Jim Parsons hosted SNL one time. (Sheldon from Big Bang Theory) I had no idea! So now I am wathing S39 E14 hosted by Jim Parsons. I can't wait. He was funny in the Ellen clip.
Also I noticed Season 39 looks excellent. I will re-watch some of those as I wait for new SNL. Which is Jan 25.

Mirah

I love you
How did I never see this one?
I love Jim Parsons!

And Keenan was still playing Bill Cosby.
Such a different time in 2014!

Last edited:

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
Leslie Jones' face in that skit was EVERYTHING.

Mirah

I love you
Just moments before they show her full face you can see her laughing at Aidy Bryant's demise of the kayak.

So last night's SNL apparently has pissed off ragey white males.
Some quotes from a tweet about the Oscars being about "White Male Rage"

"That is dumb!"
"I hate SNL anyways"
"SNL has been dumb since the 80's"
"That is fucking stupid"
"I'm not a ragey white male you stuipid bitch!"

I still have to watch last night episode in its entirety hosted by Kylo Ren I mean Adam Driver, but the skits I saw thus far were just fine.